You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bunda369

Who else is excited about ARP Takao?

42 comments in this topic

205 posts
5,305 battles

The current missions for Kongo and Myoko clones are very nice, but NA forums have picked up initial tech tree files and placeholders for the ARP Takao in the current client. Check out the NA forums for more info.

Peeps over there are speculating that she will be made available by update 0.5.9 or 0.6.0, but are dreading the missions to get her.

I'll play (was going to say "grind", but that seemed a bit pervy) like crazy to get her. I think she's just about everyone's fav character and ship in the anime, not counting the Yamato or Musashi.   :))

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Just let me get this straight.

This another information leak that was possibly mined?

No, really.

I'm not fond of speculations due to the trouble they cause once the truth is revealed.

205 posts
5,305 battles

Just let me get this straight.

This another information leak that was possibly mined?

No, really.

I'm not fond of speculations due to the trouble they cause once the truth is revealed.

If you consider having the tech tree mod to see all available ships as data mining, then, yes to your question. They also "data mined" the Chinese server versions of the Myoko clones from the client. 

Having the placeholder means she will come soon, no? Otherwise, why have a placeholder for a ship that will never come? Here's hoping she comes sooner rather than later.   :))

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Placeholders are just that, placeholders. They dont guarantee anything.

As a development company, you set things out, change the schema, functions etc. But if in the end you dont go with it, the placeholder can sit there forever un-used.

God knows i do that enough in my work. Some things take years to get completed before release, but the ground work is visible to all in a schema.

[LBAS]
4,454 posts
25,589 battles

I've seen Fog Takao after installed Tech tree mod.

I hope WG will bring missions for her, just like Myokou.

But 1 thing in question about Takao skin, Red or blue?

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Takao placeholder already been there since weekend test

So, hold your horse lads

Making the ARP version of her Placeholder is easy,

but considering she is (most likely to be) tier 8 ARP ship which does not have the advantages of premium ship and her being high tier ship

makes the decision about implementing the ship is as hard as give Atago historical AA or Not

1,809 posts
8,014 battles

The current missions for Kongo and Myoko clones are very nice, but NA forums have picked up initial tech tree files and placeholders for the ARP Takao in the current client. Check out the NA forums for more info.

Peeps over there are speculating that she will be made available by update 0.5.9 or 0.6.0, but are dreading the missions to get her.

I'll play (was going to say "grind", but that seemed a bit pervy) like crazy to get her. I think she's just about everyone's fav character and ship in the anime, not counting the Yamato or Musashi.   :))

I hope this isn't restricted to Tier VII Class

Super Tester
1,310 posts

u know

its just placeholder

every ARP captain need the ship they linked into

just like iona, she need her own ship. so they made that tier XI submarine placeholder for her

ARP takao is probably just the same like iona.

a placeholder for ARP Takao captain

Super Tester
630 posts
9,473 battles

Takao the best !!! Tsundere always win !!! WG sell i buy !!! 

So true on so many levels. :hmm:

[_BST_]
[_BST_]
242 posts
12,800 battles

Or you know, detected.

With a concealment build.

It's silly how you can't see a glowing ship until it's within 10 kilometers of your own.

You only see the glow in the 'Fog' spectrum. :B
Edited by Razide