Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
wookielord

japan and china modules slots 2 and 4 not paid for?

4 comments in this topic

96 posts
3,809 battles

hello question my jpn and china modules slots for {2] Aiming systems}---{4] dmg/prop/steering} have deactivated and i now have to spend money to reactivate them. But i had allready activated them before ?? atleast before the update..What is the reason for this? have i misssed something ? seems odd that i have to spend 3 mill to reactivate them all???....Cheers guys Thanks guys mabey i didnt see this happen or not notice the cash changes thanks

Edited by wookielord

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Categories

All News

General News

Specials & In-game Events

Onground Events

Contests

History Feature

Announcements

Live Streaming

Puka Puka Fleet

notification GamesarrowServicesarrow

NEWS GAME TRAINING MEDIA PLAYERS TEAMS FORUM

News Announcements

[Maintenance] Version 0.5.7 [uPDATED]

Announcements

06/20/2016 85 955

Comments have been enabled for this article.

Commanders,

Please be informed that the World of Warships server will undergo brief maintenance to implement Version 0.5.7.

Maintenance Start: 23/06/2016 @ 06:00 UTC+8 [uPDATED]

Maintenance End: 23/06/2016 @ 08:00 UTC+8 [uPDATED]

Please view the patch notes below for further information.

Patch Notes

Upgrades Rebalanced I Weather Improvements I New Map I Spectator Camera I Interface I Other Changes and Fixes

Upgrades Rebalanced

In pre-0.5.7 versions of the game, the upgrade system (while seemingly versatile) did not provide any real choices to players. Our analysis of the popularity of upgrades has shown that many upgrades were almost never chosen. We have overhauled the upgrade system to provide players with a variety of viable options when enhancing their ships.

First Upgrade Slot

Almost all players mounted Main Battery Modification upgrades in the first slot because bonuses from other upgrades were too minor. We plan to introduce a new set of useful upgrades to replace the old ones, in version 0.5.7.

Removed Upgrades:

Main Battery Modification 1 (-20% to the risk of the main battery becoming incapacitated; -20% to main battery repair time; -20% to the risk of your ship's magazine detonation)

Torpedo Tubes Modification 1 (-20% to the risk of the torpedo tubes becoming incapacitated; -20% to torpedo tubes repair time)

AA Guns Modification 1 (+20% to AA mounts survivability)

Secondary Battery Modification 1 (+20% to secondary battery survivability)

Added Upgrades:

Main Armaments Modification 1 (-20% to the risk of the main battery and torpedo tubes becoming incapacitated; +50% to main battery and torpedo tubes survivability, -20% to repair tme for main battery and torpedo tubes)

Secondary Armament Modification 1 (+100% to secondary battery and AA mounts survivability)

Magazine Modification 1 (-70% to the risk of a ship's magazine detonation)

Aiming System Modification 0 (+20% to traverse speed of main turrets and torpedo tubes; +20% to secondary battery maximum firing range; -40% to maximum dispersion of main and secondary battery shells). This upgrade will be available only for Premium Japanese ships with 140-mm main guns (currently: Iwaki, Yubari and Katori)

Second Upgrade Slot

For the second slot, three existing upgrades were combined to form two new enticing upgrades. The Main Battery Modification upgrade has become more attractive because its penalty has been reduced.

Removed Upgrades:

Artillery Plotting Room Modification 1 (+16% to main battery maximum firing range)

Torpedo Tubes Modification 2 (-10% to torpedo tubes repair time; +20% to the torpedo tubes traverse speed)

Gun Fire Control System Modification 1 (-7% to maximum dispersion of main battery shells)

Added Upgrades:

Artillery Plotting Room Modification 1 (+16% to main battery maximum firing range; -5% to maximum dispersion of secondary battery shells; +5% to secondary battery maximum firing range). This upgrade will be available only for US battleships

Aiming Systems Modification 1 (+5% to secondary battery maximum firing range; -5% to maximum dispersion of secondary battery shells; +20% to the torpedo tubes traverse speed; -7% to maximum dispersion of main battery shells)

Reworked Upgrades:

Main Battery Modification 2 (+10% to main battery loading time; +15% to the main battery traverse speed): the penalty has been decreased to +5% to main battery loading time

Third Upgrade Slot

For this slot, the available upgrades are now more useful in terms of purposefully enhancing the performance of auxiliary armament.

Reworked Upgrades:

Main Battery Modification 3 (-12% to main battery loading time; -17% to the main battery traverse speed): the penalty has been decreased to -13% to the main battery traverse speed

Artillery Plotting Room Modification 2 (-7% to maximum dispersion of main battery shells): the bonus has been increased to -11% to maximum dispersion of main battery shells. This upgrade will be available only for US battleships

AA Guns Modification 3 (+20% to average damage per second of AA mounts): the bonus has been increased to +25% to average damage per second of AA mounts

Fifth Upgrade Slot

We increased the usefulness of an upgrade that was rarely used by players.

Reworked Upgrades:

Propulsion Modification 2 (-20% to time for reaching full power) the bonus has been increased to -50% to time for reaching full power. Moreover, with this upgrade the engine is automatically boosted by 50% while the ship accelerates from 0 to 6 knots (in both ahead and astern directions)

Fourth and Sixth Upgrade Slot will be using the conventional Upgrades.

Compensations

To make switching to the new upgrade system more comfortable for players, you will receive automatic compensations for all alterations that significantly affect gameplay after 0.5.7 release.

For all Main Battery Modification 1 upgrades, the same number of Magazines Modification 1 upgrades will be added and available for mounting

All Main Battery Modification 1 upgrades and Torpedo Tubes Modification 1 upgrades will be replaced by the Main Armaments Modification 1 upgrades

All AA Guns Modification 1 upgrades and Secondary Battery Modification 1 upgrades will be replaced by the Auxiliary Armaments Modification 1 upgrades

All Gun Fire Control System Modification 1 upgrades will be replaced by Aiming Systems Modification 1 upgrades

All Torpedo Tubes Modification 2 upgrades will be removed. You will receive a compensation of 500,000 credits for each removed upgrade

96 posts
3,809 battles

You either get new Module for free or get full refund, this update already been here weeks ago

Strange it cost me 3 mill to reactivate perhaps i didnt notice ??
Edited by wookielord

Sign in to follow this