You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BottleneckedGaming

Why must Japanese ships become so hatred

61 comments in this topic

189 posts
4,857 battles

This is the situation: http://www.mediafire.com/download/59qds0k9ccu7gu5/20160707_170636_PJSB708-Hiei-Arpeggio_17_NA_fault_line.wowsreplay

1. World of Warships is too much dependent on RNG (has never been fixed for me)

2. Even Kongo (exactly ARP Hiei) can have incapacitated turret not one but 3 times in a single battle (and as well rudder)

3. One replay tells it all. Just go watch it.

Happy with your $H!T RNGesus

Tried not to swear... believe me, you can't

724 posts
2,153 battles

This is the situation: http://www.mediafire.com/download/59qds0k9ccu7gu5/20160707_170636_PJSB708-Hiei-Arpeggio_17_NA_fault_line.wowsreplay

1. World of Warships is too much dependent on RNG (has never been fixed for me)

2. Even Kongo (exactly ARP Hiei) can have incapacitated turret not one but 3 times in a single battle (and as well rudder)

3. One replay tells it all. Just go watch it.

Happy with your $H!T RNGesus

Tried not to swear... believe me, you can't

Probably because of your IGN bottlenecking your luck *ba dum tss*

jkjk

It depends on your luck, I remember getting a straight losing spree on WoWS for the entire day, I did quite a lot of damage in all matches but we still ended up losing.

Perhaps its just not your day?

189 posts
4,857 battles

Probably because of your IGN bottlenecking your luck *ba dum tss*

jkjk

It depends on your luck, I remember getting a straight losing spree on WoWS for the entire day, I did quite a lot of damage in all matches but we still ended up losing.

Perhaps its just not your day?

Let me remind you. And to any other people who intend to post a comment in the future. If you haven't watched the replay or don't understand what's going on, or talking shits then please get out of my topic.

Second. I don't want to repeat. Be decisive

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

[Profanity in video - removed]

Off-topic. Content removed, user warned.

~Syanda

Edited by Syanda

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Finally someone got the point of this topic. Why must this happen in a battleship eh?

You're kidding, right?

189 posts
4,857 battles

You're kidding, right?

See the replay. Or.

First repeat. Do not post any irrelevant stuffs. And do not make me take this seriously. That's the deal. If you don't feel like reading this topic then stop following and posting irrelevant stuffs

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

See the replay.

I have (unfortunately). Was I supposed to see something that made me go "Wow"?

You want me to hate Japanese ships? No way, you haven't done your homework. Go back to the drawing board. Also other things in here...stuff that rhymes with "trucking tanker, cod hof".

First repeat. Do not post any irrelevant stuffs. And do not make me take this seriously. That's the deal. If you don't feel like reading this topic then stop following and posting irrelevant stuffs

I think the previous post applies.

You're kidding, right?

Edited by Haku

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

*sigh

This game is artificial, let me remind you, what we created can all be improved

There is a fantasy like game with weapon enchanment feature

90% chance to success and i can still see someone fail 4 times in a row

So again, bad luck happens to all things, digital or in real life

189 posts
4,857 battles

I have (unfortunately). Was I supposed to see something that made me go "Wow"?

You want me to hate Japanese ships? No way, you haven't done your homework. Go back to the drawing board. Also other things in here...stuff that rhymes with "trucking tanker, cod hof".

I think the previous post applies.

Happy April 7th. Is it RNGesus's fault?

Syanda knew right away that it's bad luck, any comments? The bad and good luck are all because RNGesus made it.

189 posts
4,857 battles

There is a fantasy like game with weapon enchanment feature

90% chance to success and i can still see someone fail 4 times in a row

So again, bad luck happens to all things, digital or in real life

This isn't real life. This is virtual world. We created this one. We must change it. No excuse I'd never recommend this game at least until I can just stop getting stuck at 49% win rate because whenever I go higher than that I get a dozen defeats in one day and that's very normal

38 posts
2,511 battles

It usually depend on your luck, especially when you face with a lot of enemy.

Hope you'll enjoy IJN BB after watching my replay :) 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5FkaTBgpF25dDlwMmJkUkFET1E/view?usp=sharing

btw, it's good idea to find cover from afk team-mate

Edited by ben2benchan

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

This isn't real life. This is virtual world. We created this one. We must change it. No excuse I'd never recommend this game at least until I can just stop getting stuck at 49% win rate because whenever I go higher than that I get a dozen defeats in one day and that's very normal

That's not really the fault of the game, though. 

Since you keep referring to the replay, I'll refer to it too.

Right off the start of the game, you do some silly firing at god knows what, accidentally hitting an ally and more importantly, lighting you up to the enemy team because Kongou's detection range when firing is seriously huge. Which made you a target to pretty much every single IJN battleship on the other team, and they fired on you. Because at that point in the game, unless anyone else was firing, no one would be detected. Heck, you detected the enemy ARP Kongou because he was firing on you. Failure here to take evasive action. Long distance means its a crapshoot, but the shells are plunging straight down, and you were unlucky enough to have one plunge into your turret. No bug observed here.

At about 17 minutes on the timer, you completely misjudge your turn and end up tactically beaching, instead of following your allied Clemson down the strait and turning then. Questionable, but okay. Not what I'd do personally, but I can understand why you did it.

At around 15.50 on the timer, you blind-fired on a Kuma while it flickered off detection. This not only means you lighted yourself up to the entire enemy team again while broadside, but you noticed your Clemson die to allied torpedoes coming from B-cap (which the enemy capped). You noted both that the allied destroyer died AND that B-cap was taken by the enemy undetected, but somehow failed to connect the dots and realize that enemy destroyers are operating in B undetected and are within your base detection range, i.e., they can see you. You also stayed pretty much completely broadside to the enemy zone and got fired on. They missed you and hit your rudder. No bugs observed there. Personally? I'd have immediately turned to the right after the Clemson died and put some distance between me and B, and called for cruiser support. And I would never have stayed broadside to the enemy areas like that.

After repairing your rudder, you again failed to take a look at your minimap for situational awareness and failed to notice the island right ahead of you. Tactical beaching happens again at 14.45 into the timer. Note that thanks to your firing and the DD at B, you're STILL lit up. If I was on the other team, I'd have had my cursor on you and mashing F3 because any stationary ship is a sitting duck and easy damage. You end up being fired upon at your exposed portion - your aft turret. Shells hit either the turret or magazine (likely the former due to plunging fire) and knock it out again. No bugs observed here.

Finally, as a lone, beached battleship with no support and no situational awareness, the DD at B murders you with a perfect torpedo spread. 

My conclusion is that I'm not observing any bugs with the game here, just poor gameplay on your part.

Edited by Syanda

189 posts
4,857 battles

Right off the start of the game, you do some silly firing at god knows what, accidentally hitting an ally and more importantly, lighting you up to the enemy team because Kongou's detection range when firing is seriously huge. Which made you a target to pretty much every single IJN battleship on the other team, and they fired on you. Long distance means its a crapshoot, but the shells are plunging straight down, and you were unlucky enough to have one plunge into your turret. No bug observed here.

I'll update this as I analyze the replay in-depth.

So what? Will they shoot at someone behind a more healthy enemy and as well islands?

189 posts
4,857 battles

Right off the start of the game, you do some silly firing at god knows what, accidentally hitting an ally and more importantly, lighting you up to the enemy team because Kongou's detection range when firing is seriously huge. Which made you a target to pretty much every single IJN battleship on the other team, and they fired on you. Long distance means its a crapshoot, but the shells are plunging straight down, and you were unlucky enough to have one plunge into your turret. No bug observed here.

I'll update this as I analyze the replay in-depth.

Would an ally troll be fair enough by bringing me that pseudo luck?