Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BIGCOREMKP0I

Unexpected "Critadel" stories

12 comments in this topic

1,842 posts
8,112 battles

When i was on my ARP ships i tried Firing Blindshots on the "New White AP Shells" 

And then suddenly

4x Citadel hits on the Pepsicola

4x Citadel hits on the Nurnderp (got Devastating strike)

8x Citadel hits on the Fusou 

3x Citadel Hits on the Cheatland

Today was a good day

:playing:

Hard to read text. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

414 posts
9,265 battles

Sailing NY, missed almost all my salvo except some of the rear guns because island, the 1 shell hit citadel and rest penetrate on aoba and almost 1 shotted him :trollface:

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,005 battles

Since bow and stern has different angling, often even if the ship is broadside, because your shell hits the bow or stern area you don’t get citadel hits. And often even if the ship is angled, you citadel it through bow or stern. Because, they are not angled with respect to your guns.

AxVxy6Y.png 

However, due to some optical problems I find it almost impossible to see the waterline unless really close. So either most of my shells hit the secondary array, or falls short in the water. So I only get citadel when RNG said, a random shell should hit the spot...

Edited by icy_phoenix

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Citadel amagi 5 times in 1 salvo from atago

The shit is That Amagi immediately turn his turret toward me and trying to kill the heck out of me

36 posts
448 battles

My hit wasn't a citadel but a detonation. Me and my Omaha just sailed into range with another Omaha and were about to start duking it out, but all I did was fire a broadside, and 1 shell penetrated into his ammo and detonated. Was so surprised to see that happen. If I find the replay, I'll link the vid here.

Sign in to follow this