You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MatterCore

German BB coming !

28 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
4,482 posts
25,665 battles

20f15ec8-435f-11e6-9ccf-38eaa7374f3c.jpg

Look like Scharnhorst and Gneisenau share same class, but in order commision Gneisenau is first

And we will see Kawachi made in Germany

Hope its come in this month

Edited by MatterCore

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

My body is ready

please give me a free port slot, please give me a free port slot....

Nope, free port slot are given when a new nation with a tech tree released.

The next free port slot will be given when RN (eventually) arrives.

[LBAS]
4,482 posts
25,665 battles

Every nation with 2 slot?

RN I hope it will come in Sep

Edited by MatterCore

Beta Tester
129 posts
4,349 battles

My body is ready

It would be great if they just make some new missions to obtain new port slots just like the Russian server did to allow  more ports available for the upcoming German BB line.
Edited by Vanguisher88

Beta Tester
320 posts
29 battles

H-39 would likely using 16" guns in 2x4 turret, and H41 will using 18" or (maybe?) 20" guns in 2x4 turret

EDIT: or 17"

Edited by Vrea_Zwei

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,932 battles

H-39 would likely using 16" guns in 2x4 turret, and H41 will using 18" or (maybe?) 20" guns in 2x4 turret

nope

16" and 17" respectively 

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2016/07/02/wows-gun-stats-of-tier-9-and-10-german-bbs/

Edited by Kapitan_Zur_See_Hoffmann

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

When I saw German BB's will be released, I'm excited to play German BB especially Gneisenau and Bismarck well because for seal clubbing purposes and going to play the whole line up to Tier 10. I'll take a break from grinding my Iowa so that I'll play the German BB line. I also hope the RN BB line will be released because their BB's are so beautiful especially the Queen Elizabeth and King George V classes and I hope HMS Hood will be part of the line too.

334 posts
13,016 battles

I was under the impression they would at least be in the tech tree with this patch so we could have a look at them .... kinda disappointed they aren't there

266 posts
5,142 battles

Their damage output doesn't seem that high.

Does WG intend to give them an accuracy boost to compensate, just like WoT's German line?

From what I've read on some forum thread, apparently the german tier X battleship Grosser Kurfurst will be the improved design of H-41 and will have 4x3 406 cm turret setup (The ship on the left in the preview picture is actually the H-41). So it should have enough firepower to compete at tier X.

Bismarck is basically the same as Tirpitz, so it shouldn't be a problem. At tier 7, the RoF should balance the damage output. Tier 6 should be fine too, as it has similar guns to warspite. But I'm not sure about the tier 5 and 9, their guns looks underwhelming compared to their counterparts.

507 posts
9,828 battles

EDIT: or 17"

Apparently WG confirmed Yamato will have the Biggest guns in the Game.Period.

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

The German T10 apparently gets triple barrel turret instead of twin, and its technically not H41 

H-39/H-41 plans were more or less "unified" because of the ambiguity of the designs pulled from German archives.

I.e. T-9/Frederick the Great (A hull) is "H-39", (B-hull) is "H-41".

For the Tier 10, it is a H-41 hull. Ard (the dev) later clarified that the design found was the design for a triple 16in gun turret. Much like how the German T9-10 cruisers were born from a enlarged Nuremberg/Hipper hull, married to a triple 8" turret found in the archives (http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu194/CliffyB/DKM8InchSKL-56TripleTurret.jpg).

T-10 is basically the BB equivalent of the Hindenberg. Real hull, paper turret/guns.

Sauce: https://se.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/4rl7d2/german_tier_10_bb_is_quite_possibly_not_h41/

Beta Tester
434 posts
3,182 battles

At tier 7, the RoF should balance the damage output

Do you have game data showing this?

I hope the 11" SK C/34 in WoWS does have a high rate of fire.
Technically in real life, it could achieve 3.5 rounds a minute. Thats a shot for every 17 seconds.

The 11" SK C/34 also had exceptionally long range, longer than most larger guns in other navies. Of course, in real life, this didnt always equate to hitting a target at max range, although this class did arguably have the record for longest range hit on an enemy unit.

And fast too. 30+kn speed and good manuevrebility should make these units Kongo's on steroids.

Tee