You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sgt_Jjong

Any plan yet on ASIA with Korean support?

10 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
20 posts
2,803 battles

Today is the last day of KR->ASIA account migration, and also the D-1 of 0.5.8 patch. Is there any plan or announcement with the Korean language & community support yet? As I mentioned earlier in my last topic, Korean players are hoping this problem to be solved ASAP. 

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

jesus :ohmy:

Has nothing to do with it!!

very few languages have support due to a lack of WG staff to control and update those sections.

Beta Tester
20 posts
2,803 battles

Has nothing to do with it!!

very few languages have support due to a lack of WG staff to control and update those sections.

Any way I can help?

Beta Tester
20 posts
2,803 battles

Might want to ask WG that, all Moderators on our server are players and volunteers, not staff.

I've already sent several tickets and post a topic on suggestions thread about it but there's no significant answer yet.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I've already sent several tickets and post a topic on suggestions thread about it but there's no significant answer yet.

They will answer it in waves

There are tons of hundreds of questions adressed to WW there is a thread around here posting their answer from Russian language to English

Try look for it

Might as well as someone link it here please

450 posts
7,896 battles

You dont need that much forums, look at the Chinese forum, it is pretty much dead, or rubbish threads. 

No one is asking questions and no one is answering questions