Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
icy_phoenix

What is your best money maker?

39 comments in this topic

Super Tester
7,522 posts
7,978 battles

I am totally broke in terms of credit, so started spamming Murmansk generously. Managed to earn a little more than 1.5M in 10 matches or so. I have some other premium ships too. I am wonder is there a ship faster than Murmansk in terms of money making. I have bought Tirpitz recently. Can that earn credits faster?

496 posts
4,163 battles

too many to name a few
none - prem

Umikaze

Isokaze
Minekaze
Myogi
Aoba

Prem 
Kamikaze

nah i dont personally farm credit at higher tier yes the yeild is high so are the repair costs
my friend recommended me Mikhail Kutuzov

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Tirpitz is a money maker. 400-500 credits a game minimum. Blys is also a very good one.

The Murmansk is also good as the OP stated, can earn really good credits when it is tiered well and deals a lot of damage.

Super Tester
7,522 posts
7,978 battles

Arp ships also earn more credit, right?

Btw, I don't think Fuso is a moneymaker though.

Mk earns good money too, but I would love to avoid T8 cause I ended up in T10 matches too often which is anti fun.

266 posts
5,135 battles

Atago is my personal favorite. I earned my first 1 million credits game with her. On a normal game I usually get around 400-600k credits with premium. 

dSs4Vht.jpg

Trailing behind her are the Mikhail Kutuzov and Tirpitz. MK is trickier to play, but her playing style is more fun to me. Tirpitz is good because You can play her casually and still get profits, though not as much as Atago.

Murmansk don't get credits as much as the aforementioned three, but much easier to play because it's tier 5.

Super Tester
7,522 posts
7,978 battles

Tirpitz is a money maker. 400-500 credits a game minimum. Blys is also a very good one.

The Murmansk is also good as the OP stated, can earn really good credits when it is tiered well and deals a lot of damage.

Part of the reasons why I bought her, but haven't yet gotten a chance to try her out. 400k to 500k credit per game, damn I would love to get those.

@AsakuraShinji, I don't have atago yet.

Edited by icy_phoenix

Super Tester
7,522 posts
7,978 battles

@Mingfang47, Nice skill you got there, but the credits you got there are mostly because of missions. This is not about getting huge amount of credits in occassional great matches, and from completing missions, asking about consistent credit grinder. I already know about murmansk, I will try tirpitz and mk soon.

Edited by icy_phoenix

Super Tester
2,725 posts

@Mingfang47, Nice skill you got there, but the credits you got there are mostly because of missions. This is not about getting huge amount of credits in occassional great matches, and from completing missions, asking about consistent credit grinder. I already know about murmansk, I will try tirpitz and mk soon.

That is why you take advantage out of it, silly. :P

You'll earn better when these missions are active.

Edited by Mingfang47

Beta Tester
434 posts
3,179 battles

Arkansas Beta for me.

Fully upgraded with all modules/

You only go against Tier IV and V ships so the lack of Anti-Air isn't that much of a disadvantage, the map choices have enough islands and cover to negate the lack of range against IJN ships and up close, 12 12" guns with module upgrades hurts anything. A lot.

I've used her to fund my Colorado and Pepsicola purchase and full upgrade. Only took a few weeks of playing 1-2 hours a night, a few nights a week.

Easy as.

Tee

Super Tester
7,522 posts
7,978 battles

Problem with low-mid tier ships are, your earning rate is slow, but games are a lot relaxing. At higher tier earning rate is higher in a premium, but matches are lot more stressful.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Try tier 5 or 6, those have cheap repair with good income, if you play well, using premium stuff is acceptable

Shit going sideway in tier 7 which you can meet boring tier 9 battle

266 posts
5,135 battles

Problem with low-mid tier ships are, your earning rate is slow, but games are a lot relaxing. At higher tier earning rate is higher in a premium, but matches are lot more stressful.

I actually like being in a tier X battle with tier VIII premium. Because everyone usually think you are one of the typical wallet warrior and not expecting anything great. But that moment when you carry the team anyway despite being the lowest tier ships, it just felt sooo good. :teethhappy:

But if you want to avoid tier X battle no matter what, try taking your tier 8 premium to battle when it's not peak hour (maybe around 4k-6k people online) if you can. From my experience, I face much less tier X battle at that period of time.

Sign in to follow this