Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
icy_phoenix

Is it a bad idea to start a new captain for Amagi

5 comments in this topic

Super Tester
7,567 posts
8,001 battles

This is something that I haven't considered before reading some helpful topics in this forum. My Nagato captain is currently at 13 points. It will take a long time if I bring him over to Amagi. Will it be a good idea start a fresh one? How bad is Amagi's stock grind. I have never played this ship before. Is stock Amagi playable with almost no skill captain? Just unlocked Amagi, don't have the credit to buy her yet. And don't have dubloons to spend for captain retraining as well.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

Amagi is a keeper ship, so I'd say transfer your captain in.

In case you want to know how much exp it takes to retrain, just half the amount of max exp required to next captain lv. 1/4 that if you spend 200k credits.

The Nagato is a keeper ship too, so you should train a fresh captain for her.

Super Tester
7,567 posts
8,001 battles

Amagi is a keeper ship, so I'd say transfer your captain in.

In case you want to know how much exp it takes to retrain, just half the amount of max exp required to next captain lv. 1/4 that if you spend 200k credits.

The Nagato is a keeper ship too, so you should train a fresh captain for her.

Thanks man. Yes, Nagato is a keeper. That's why I was thinking about keeping the captain. I have heard all good about Amagi so far (although I don't like T10 MMs). So I will transfer the captain to Amagi. Credit is being a constant problem though.

Sign in to follow this