19 comments in this topic

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
390 posts
3,801 battles

Need your access via the forums to be updated then you'll get access to closed section (if you don't already) which will have a link to download the client. The access on the forums will be updated manually so you will need to be patient with it sorry mate (done by HQ)

Beta Tester
301 posts

Hey guys i have been via email an oppurtunity to be part of the alpha test, however i cannot download the game, any help would be appreciated

you got torrent....

Beta Tester
301 posts

use any sources of torrent download... like back in the days were i have problem downloading.. it might apply to you too.. or the problem is different?

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

use any sources of torrent download... like back in the days were i have problem downloading.. it might apply to you too.. or the problem is different?

mine isnt working as well , getting a error access 403 , hope they update these quick

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Hmm assuming you have:

gone to www.worldofwarships.asia/invite

Logged in with your details

put in the code

then it should be working...

If not, try logging out from the site and back in again to refresh your access.

695 posts
2,153 battles

He said Alpha ;)

Note the portal will accept you as ALPHA if all is approved.  

Note a Beta Week end is coming so you will have access to that first just update your client from last time.

By then ALPHA may be working for you   If not after the the beta week end post again and we can help.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

oops!

Once your tags are fixed on the forums (probably after the beta weekend as it is a manual process) the client links are in the alpha section.

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

hey guys...how to download the game

Unless you have received both emails after applying to Closed Beta Test, and thus been accepted in to the Closed Beta Test phase, you cant download the game nor play it. The second email which confirms your acceptance as a Closed Beta Test participant, will contain instructions for downloading the CBT game client.

3 posts

What if you cannot subscribe to the email notification?

Everytime I hit the Subscribe button it says I've already been subscribed and should check my emails for the confirmation email, but there hasn't been anything received spam or trash.

Anyone else having the same issue?