You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MeloMelonSoda

Ranked Battle - Salty Melon

78 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Lately i just cant win in Ranked battles take a look at my last 30 days stats :sceptic:

ranked_zpslevuwfld.jpg

I dont understand.. maybe MM just want to troll me or i just being scrub this season really seem hopeless for me.. 

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

It's ok Melon, I've been having the same luck recently as well...then again I am a scrub :P

In reality Im actually a scrub.. but i dont think u scrub le :D:D:D

So far i just have to keep torture my self and see how far i can go.. but at this rate i will be back to Rank 10 soon..

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Stein's RB Depression Guide:

1. Stop playing RB

2. Resist the urge to continue playing RB

3. Wait for season to end

4. Open your maw when you realize that you could have gotten so much, if only you had continued

5. Blame yourself for listening to Stein; Stein did nothing wrong

6. Fall into depression

7. Lose your important thing

8. ???

9. Get isolated from society

10. Invest in more peculiar hobbies

11. Use those hobbies to coddle you

12. Continue cycle of depression when you realize your hobby is somehow related to WoWS

13. Get angry

14. Don't kill Stein

15. Do not kill Stein

16. Stein did nothing wrong

17. Why are you doing this?

18. Please put that down, we can talk.

19. ???

20. Dispose body

21. As the police come in, resist arrest

22. Eye the suspicious rock wearing a stahlhelm in the distance

23. Realize you killed an innocent person

24. Fall into even greater despair

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

1. Stop playing RB

The first step pose problematic for me cuz atm i have nothing to grind (Only New Orleans that grindable in my port and i dont actually want Death Meat Des Moines so no hurry lol)  :D:D:D

I do have WoT and other stuff to do but no i want WoWs :trollface:

So suffer i guess..

Beta Tester
906 posts

Lately i just cant win in Ranked battles take a look at my last 30 days stats :sceptic:

ranked_zpslevuwfld.jpg

I dont understand.. maybe MM just want to troll me or i just being scrub this season really seem hopeless for me.. 

Mate, its not you. There is something wrong with the MM.

I believe it takes your captains skills into calculation. It thinks your god sometimes if you have a high level captain.

I see myself with games as the sole BB vs 2 BBs all the time.

There is nothing random to this game. Its calculated perceived random.

If you see a losing streak, just go play random games and let it blow through. If you keep playing ranked, you will blow through so many stars.

Seen it in season2, season3 and season 4.

I have just started my climb again. Don't know where I'll hit this invisible wall to bring it down again.

I was at 7.0. The game took my down to 9.3. Before I started my climb again back to 6.0 now. Hopefully I can reach 5.0 soon.

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

1. Stop playing RB

2. Resist the urge to continue playing RB

must....get....to.....rank......15.....first.....I've been stuck between rank 16 1 star and 2 stars, I have not been able to get that last star no matter how hard i try :(

403 posts
8,170 battles

must....get....to.....rank......15.....first.....I've been stuck between rank 16 1 star and 2 stars, I have not been able to get that last star no matter how hard i try :(

I only did it to get the cool Midway flag. The 1k gold seems too much of a grind to be worth the RNG and high blood pressure

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

well the way I see it WG needs to have players at all rank levels, other wise to many players will be sitting and waiting to get into battle.

ive had the same trouble, first it was at rank 16 winning and loosing and finding it hard to get to 15 and now I'm having the same trouble at rank 9-8 all last night, I won one, then lost one, won one, lost one etc and surprisingly enough I keep playing with the same players in just about every battle I had.

So with low server numbers you are not going to get any higher and once players reach rank 1 they not going to keep playing anyways.

I think it is a bit rigged and unfair because they need a certain number of players at all rank levels.

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

It continues~

25: Watch as someone who reached rank 1 give you words of encouragement- Behind the local police station's visitation halls

26: Realize how far you need to look up, only to stare at your cell's ceiling

27: Fall into greater despair

28: Endure the sleepless nights and the horrible dreams

29: Escape your cell

30: Reach the comp you use to play WoWS

31: Fall into despair as you remember that the season had already ended

32: Get arrested by cops again

33: Eye that rock with a stahlhelmet holding a sign that says 'Gambatte'

Beta Tester
45 posts
3,433 battles

You've been in rank 1 before, I know you can do it again. There's still 20 days left 'till season 4 is over, hope you get better MM in the next couple of days.

I'm still 1 win away from rank 9, I just hope I can get to rank 5 before it's over. I only want that red flag

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

I hope you get there as well Melon!

Im having troubles with the numbers at tiers as well. Hovering at rank 9, and trying to get lower. It just seems that its the same players, and hell i wont mention those that take in a new mexico and its the sole BB and the other side gets 2 Nagato's.

I wish more people would play rank, yet it seems its such a small percentage of the server population. I was looking for some indication of 5k players online, 1k in ranked battles. That would be a nice tool to visually see!

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

What rank are you at melo?

I bumped into you once in a game with an Atlanta. We won it :). All hope is not lost lol.

Atm Rank 6 with 3 stars, see ya tonight then :popcorn:
Edited by MeloMelonSoda

Beta Tester
906 posts

Not liking ranked today, already down 2 games.

With the same Nukeberg sticking to me. Seriously why is this game guy stuck to me 2 nights in a row which cost me a few games already. First one to YOLO die.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Not liking ranked today, already down 2 games.

With the same Nukeberg sticking to me. Seriously why is this game guy stuck to me 2 nights in a row which cost me a few games already. First one to YOLO die.

lol would he be the nukeberg that I detonated like a week or two ago from full HP?

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

also, EVERYTIME I get crap MM in Nagato (yorck and bunch of IJN DD on team) I get rekt at the start of the match. Team down on kills and caps. Exit to port. FML lose a star. 

*later*

Successful battle

Me: yo wtf

Games where I carry hard in Nagato: yo team just because I can carry doesn't mean you can all sink god damn it

*allied DD runs away and somehow gets top on team*

***** please

Edited by FenrirApalis

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

well again 3rd night in a row playing rank battle against the same ppl which means not going to go up or down in rank at all yet again

cuz its same old story win 1 lose 1 win 1 lose 1 cuz same ppl get put on same team or other team and thus win 1 lose 1 etc etc blah blah blah

[MEGA]
4,561 posts
17,548 battles

i wont be playing ranked for another 2 weeks, in fact, i wont play on WOWS SEA for another 2 weeks since im on vacation in the US, nothing better to get your mind off shit RB MM and moron teammates then a new england sunrise(just got up at 5 to watch it), going on bike ride now, ciao:D

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,801 battles

well again 3rd night in a row playing rank battle against the same ppl which means not going to go up or down in rank at all yet again

cuz its same old story win 1 lose 1 win 1 lose 1 cuz same ppl get put on same team or other team and thus win 1 lose 1 etc etc blah blah blah

Well... For someone to gain a star... Someone has to lose one.