You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FenrirApalis

Church of RNGesus

13 comments in this topic

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Here you may make sacrifices to RNGesus with replays and/or screen shots, say your prayers and say hi to his wife, MM, so she doesn't screw with you as much when you enter a match. All hail RNGesus

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

RNGesus comes to me with 1 torp and I were given Detonation. *Quit Rage Intended*

I got detonated by div mate torp once, PC was lagging out so I asked him to torp me. My Colorado died from full HP lmao

124 posts

post-2008398230-0-54252700-1467876430.jp

Basically, at the start of the match, the St Louis was shooting at his div mate the Tenryu for fun (I hopefully think so), when... post-2008398230-0-58573500-1467876748.jp

The remainder of the division unfortunately was in the wrong place and time to meet the bulk of the enemy fleet.

For winning the match? I'll say the best sacrifice ever made to RNGesus :honoring:

P.S.: WG could probably remove *detonation* chance from friendly shots... RNGesus is so ironic.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

P.S.: WG could probably remove *detonation* chance from friendly shots... RNGesus is so ironic.

Alternatively, don't fire at your friends.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

I once had a problem with my computer, my FPS suddenly went extremely low, to an unplayable level. I was full HP in my Colorado, my div mate was in a Soviet cruiser, so I asked him to torp me so I can go restart the computer. One torp hit and detonation. Hey at least I didn't get nothing from that match

892 posts
7,853 battles

RNGesus keeps blessing me into teams with bad divisions.

RNGesus​ keeps blessing me into battles without CV when there are missions involving the shooting down of planes

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

In a Warspite firing AP at a Cleveland.

Did 12 hits for around 14k damage. GJ ovenpen mechanics...

My Benson also have hit many overpens on a Yamato. A Benson overpenned Yamato wtf

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,851 battles

In a Warspite firing AP at a Cleveland.

Did 12 hits for around 14k damage. GJ ovenpen mechanics...

I had once in my colorado, landed 11 hits on a broadsiding tirpiz over multiple salvos. Guess what, 0 damage, ZERO. Half of them are the mythical 0 damage penetrations.

...Then got 10k return salvo from him in pretty much bow-in.

Edited by Admiral_Neptulussus

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

I had once in my colorado, landed 11 hits on a broadsiding tirpiz over multiple salvos. Guess what, 0 damage, ZERO. Half of them are the mythical 0 damage penetrations.

...Then got 10k return salvo from him in pretty much bow-in.

because our Tirpitz armour stronk and glorious fast flying shells