Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Huiko12

Some questions about secondaries resulting in a TeamKill

5 comments in this topic

2 posts
674 battles

Hi, I just recently received the dreaded team kill status by accidentally shoot someone else ship. I was not focusing on my environment and at first I've receive a warning for shooting. My secondaries started shooting at enemies ships and there was a close ally at there, My secondaries hit em and it resulted me getting the Team killer status.

You can look at my replays attached here http://puu.sh/pPE8d/3c020440f0.wowsreplay

I know that I can remove Team killer status by Inflicting damage to enemies or destroy enough enemies, just curious about this.

Super Tester
7,577 posts
8,001 battles

According to devs (check Interesting stuffs from RU forums thread), secondary friendly fire is going to be removed in next patch or the one after next patch (0.5.9 I guess). However, you can still get -1 kill if the friendly dies. It's better to press 'P' if you see a friendly got in between you and enemy. Cause your secondaries aren't reaching enemy anyway. (Then again, your anti-air will stop as well). I think they need to add different buttons for AA and Secondary.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

It's your responsibility as you have control on your secondaries & AA, which is P button to hold fire/fire at will. It's useful for ninja Destroyers :P

450 posts
7,896 battles

Maybe this is a good time to increase accuracy for the secondaries.

It they put a stat in the port for the secondaries, the disperse of the shell would be like 2km, worst than US BB in long range. 

2 posts
674 battles

It's your responsibility as you have control on your secondaries & AA, which is P button to hold fire/fire at will. It's useful for ninja Destroyers :P

Will take that in mind.

Sign in to follow this