You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sammuell

CA are OP

16 comments in this topic

450 posts
7,896 battles

CL/CA/CB are OP in most of the ways, from rudder shift time, reload time and speed. 

A BB have big guns that can kill a cruiser easily with a savo if a few shells land in the citadel. However, it is never an easy task. Cruisers can avoid a lethal hit by turning, turning and turning. Experienced cruiser captains can fire at max range and land HE shells on BBs and roast it alive. At the same time, the cost for missing a savo in a cruiser is much lower than a BB missing a savo due to its short reload time. Finally, they have a high speed which allow them to run if they are heavily damaged. 

That's why I love sailing in my cruiser and roast BBs alive and imagine how frustrated their captains are. 

1,126 posts

CA are not OP

their FIRE are the one that OP =w=

especially tier 7+ CA, they don't need fire at all to take down BB, sheer Alpha damage + accuracy + ROF is more than enough to kill BB.

and

the only ship should allow to do 'invincible fire' tactic are DD not a CA

Edited by PGM991

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

Well CAs need to have bigger dispersion since they fire quickly and less chance for calculations :P 

BBs need accuracy buff since they are big and can store massive trajectory computers. Just saying.....

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,703 battles

CAs are strong at times and are best placed in small teams to use their RoF effectively. If a BB can flank or hit a CA its a goner. Trust me, you can citadel a turning CA from a BB and you learn where to aim and fire after many a game.

1,835 posts
8,065 battles

CL/CA/CB are OP in most of the ways, from rudder shift time, reload time and speed. 

A BB have big guns that can kill a cruiser easily with a savo if a few shells land in the citadel. However, it is never an easy task. Cruisers can avoid a lethal hit by turning, turning and turning. Experienced cruiser captains can fire at max range and land HE shells on BBs and roast it alive. At the same time, the cost for missing a savo in a cruiser is much lower than a BB missing a savo due to its short reload time. Finally, they have a high speed which allow them to run if they are heavily damaged. 

That's why I love sailing in my cruiser and roast BBs alive and imagine how frustrated their captains are. 

Well. didn't you heard the armor of the cruisers will be adjusted next patch?

153 posts
3,262 battles

Nurnberg needs more armor, sailing broadside is a paddlin :v

Well, you obviously have not gone through the experience of getting detonated while getting penetrated via the bow direction... in 2 consecutive games. :D

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

My friend thought I was screwed because I was within 6km of an Amagi since USN doesn't have torps at high tiers and Amagi had about 80%+ HP. 18 seconds later that Amagi is slowly sinking to the bottom of the sea

DM autoloaders OP? :P

450 posts
7,896 battles

Well. didn't you heard the armor of the cruisers will be adjusted next patch?

you dont need armor if you can dodge. That's why I have the rudder shift mod. Also, I point my ass to hostile, so I can run when shit gets real. 

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I still can't think of any reason why Cruiser barely get to rank 1 in RB (if there is any)

Edited by Harpoon01

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,614 battles

love running away while enemy ship chasing my ass while i still landing shells on them burning them but they missed

russian cruisers are really OP..please nerf :trollface:

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

love running away while enemy ship chasing my ass while i still landing shells on them burning them but they missed

russian cruisers are really OP..please nerf :trollface:

You sure? You mean surviving a battle isn't really OP, right?

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

I believe they need to turn off the bow and stern fires and see how that goes, so a BB has a max of 2 fires burring at the same time only and not the 3-4 that tends to happen so often.

Just make it a max of 2 fires and don't adjust anything else and see how that works.

1,835 posts
8,065 battles

Well, you obviously have not gone through the experience of getting detonated while getting penetrated via the bow direction... in 2 consecutive games. :D

Enemies got Devestating strike once i broadside lolz, i only aim for Yorck because of its high durability  :medal:
Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I