Sign in to follow this  
mikumiku13

researching concealment expert

7 comments in this topic

5 posts
2,944 battles

I want to get the concealment expert skill for my commander but it seems i can't click on it even when i got enough points and i researched all the other 3 preceding skills.

Need help. 

266 posts
5,142 battles

I believe it's 4 preceding skills, not 3.

Or maybe you think you only need to research three skills in a line above concealment expert (situation awareness, incoming fire alert, and vigilance) to unlock it?

If yes, then you are mistaken, because you also have to get one of the the fourth row skill to get concealment expert.

5 posts
2,944 battles

I believe it's 4 preceding skills, not 3.

Or maybe you think you only need to research three skills in a line above concealment expert (situation awareness, incoming fire alert, and vigilance) to unlock it?

If yes, then you are mistaken, because you also have to get one of the the fourth row skill to get concealment expert.

in my commander screen the forth row is empty...

266 posts
5,142 battles

in my commander screen the forth row is empty...

The skill does not have to be in the same column. In other words, you can get ANY skill in the 4th row to be able to get 5th row skill.

For example, you can set it up like this :

v0Cnc6N.png

5 posts
2,944 battles

The skill does not have to be in the same column. In other words, you can get ANY skill in the 4th row to be able to get 5th row skill.

For example, you can set it up like this :

v0Cnc6N.png

Thanks man!

Sign in to follow this