Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PGM991

in future, should commander level be include for Match Making?

14 comments in this topic

1,126 posts

sorry if I'm wrong in grammar but... you know what I try to mean

right now it still be okay,

but in future where old player are most likely to have very high level commander (level 15+)

compare to newly buy ship with level 3 (25 doubloon) for new player.

no need to tell that how much advantage that high level commander gonna get, even it's a same ship. right?

so I wonder,

aside form ship tier,

when commander level deference become very vast, should it be include for MM to considered?

1,842 posts
8,112 battles

sorry if I'm wrong in grammar but... you know what I try to mean

right now it still be okay,

but in future where old player are most likely to have very high level commander (level 15+)

compare to newly buy ship with level 3 (25 doubloon) for new player.

no need to tell that how much advantage that high level commander gonna get, even it's a same ship. right?

so I wonder,

aside form ship tier,

when commander level deference become very vast, should it be include for MM to considered?

Wait a sec

i did remember this was on 2015 as the "Hot" Topic

or it's just me :amazed:

Super Tester
7,583 posts
8,005 battles

This need to be implemented though, had a match where my team not only got out tiered but their Saipan had AS while our Saipan didn't.

Some sort of player rating would be nice for matchmaking. But the low amount of people are in the queue, probably going to take very long time. Something similar in Dota 2. But again, Dota 2's weekly player is much bigger than WoWs' yearly players.

1,126 posts

no need to make a colseing match commander level like ship tier, only 2 group should be enough

level 1-14 captain and 15+ in another group, that would make level 15+ captain facing only level 15+ captain as well.

.............wait..........that would make waiting time considered long for those high level... darn....!

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Rather than botching up MM just to make it "fairer", why not nerf the two skills (i.e. Concealment Expert and Air Superiority) that some people might argue give too much advantage?

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,037 battles

Rather than botching up MM just to make it "fairer", why not nerf the two skills (i.e. Concealment Expert and Air Superiority) that some people might argue give too much advantage?

Well, they do give huge advantages. CE enables really cool stealth builds for all surface combatants, while AS just gives buffs to durability and attack power that would be considered OP/unfair to those that don't have it..
Edited by stratmania

Super Tester
2,725 posts

no need to make a colseing match commander level like ship tier, only 2 group should be enough

level 1-14 captain and 15+ in another group, that would make level 15+ captain facing only level 15+ captain as well.

.............wait..........that would make waiting time considered long for those high level... darn....!

Told you. >___>

That would discourage players from leveling their commanders

Good luck waiting in the queue for a skilled MM battle. :P

Sign in to follow this