Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
greifer

Kraken - Worst/wierdest vessel to obtain this reward

26 comments in this topic

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Kraken, an award we all like to earn. Since its emergence in game, what is the most unlikely vessel that you have earned this award in?

For me it would be the Svetlana, how anyone lets a cruiser get that many kills is beyond me. It was in a T4/5 game, with plenty of BBs (only last week), so i was surprised to get 3 let alone the 5.

Id have said the Clemson as well, but that can be a bit of a seal clubber at its own equal tier.

1,816 posts
8,020 battles

Kraken, an award we all like to earn. Since its emergence in game, what is the most unlikely vessel that you have earned this award in?

For me it would be the Svetlana, how anyone lets a cruiser get that many kills is beyond me. It was in a T4/5 game, with plenty of BBs (only last week), so i was surprised to get 3 let alone the 5.

Id have said the Clemson as well, but that can be a bit of a seal clubber at its own equal tier.

You can count Minekaze as a Filthy Seal clubber :trollface:

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

I was in a battle today where I got the first 5 kills on my team and 3 of them kills was with secondary's lol

no one on my team got a kill until after I was dead lol sad really.

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,011 battles

I once had a charmed game in my T1 Erie where i got a Kraken, i felt dirty after the fact though :hiding:

[AMPOL]
11 posts
3,729 battles

The Wickes is my only Kraken so far...and it survived the match!

Islands

2-3

Win+

Novik, Kawachi, SouthCarolina, Tenryu,  Smith

The Clemson has only managed four but sunk.

Trident

4-5

Win-

Kongo,Hiei, Kirishima , Mizokaze

Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles

Two of my friends in a division, both got Krakens in the same game. 10 kills just by 2 players. Ships were New York and Zuiho.

I have gotten a few krakens in Kuma, Murmansk, Furutaka, New Mexico, Fuso, Colorado, Nagato as well. For cruiser, it is more like finding an opportunity, and for BBs, its more like biting nails and "please dont take my kill guys" prayers.

Edited by icy_phoenix

403 posts
8,177 battles

I got one in the Izyaslav (hope I spelt that right) before, but my recent one was a 7 kill Minekaze game (I still feel vaguely guilty)

154 posts
3,359 battles

I wanted that achievement so bad! It was just always out of my grasp. Getting 4 in a battle on multiple occasions was hard to stomach, then I managed to crack it a couple of weeks ago with a St Louis- though it was a close run thing; burning, down to my last 500HP and under fire from a CA & BB- so I rammed the enemy CV that popped out from behind an island. Was totally worth it! Even picked up the ramming achievement too!

Then just last night I managed it in a Chester! 

783 posts
4,809 battles

One of my weirdest matches ever was a Kraken in my Karlsruhe in a Tier 4-6 match.

It's like the planets in some far away galaxy just aligned for that to happen.

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,851 battles

Kraken in a Myogi?? #RESPECT

Just in case you don't believe me. Too bad I didn't enable replay at that time.

profile.jpg

Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles

Just in case you don't believe me. Too bad I didn't enable replay at that time.

No no no, I believe you. And that's why I wrote "#RESPECT" cause when I tried she felt like a horrible ship. 

331 posts
17,063 battles

Though some of these would predate the award I have also included ships that i have managed the prerequisite 5 kills. my profile states that I have done it 9 times since the award started and there are 15 ships in this list. lines marked with a * are ones that I fairly certain occurred before the start of the award.

The ships I have managed a kraken are.

Blyskawicia

Nicholas *

Pensacola

St Louis*

Aurora*

Omaha*

Albany

Ranger

Langley

Hiryu

Warspite

Ishizuchi*

New York*

Kongo

New Mexico

5 posts
3,417 battles

I got my first kraken in Yorck, and she survive till the end of the battle with about half hp. Still don't know how I could manage that. It was in a T7-T8 battle by the way.

Edited by korak324

Sign in to follow this