You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BIGCOREMKP0I

Fail Division Stories

24 comments in this topic

1,842 posts
8,101 battles

When i was using the Minekaze, i saw a Tier IIIs division in my team and it was a tier V match, they were St. Louis, Tenryu and an Umikaze (a Tier II, Failed Division), i wasn't laughing but until the end it was victorious

Somehow it's "Working as Intended" :D

i somehow warped into a Tier VII Match but there's a Tier I in that Match (A Hermelin) in the enemy team, it's on Two Brothers, well looks like Division mode can be worse or best encounters (or sometimes free kills)

soooo.

Have you met a Lower Tier in a Higher Tier Matches, share your stories~  :red_button: :trollface:

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,704 battles

Yeah at Tier 7. A new mexico in division had an Orlan with him.

On Ocean.

Funnily enough we won that game hands down only losing the Orlan and another vessel.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

A tier 2 RU & US Cruiser div with a tier 7 Nagato. Despite they're being heavy burden to my team, I (in Nicholas) along with Fusou & Cleveland carried the battle.

As lone US DD in the domination battle, I went aggressive to cap & killed 2 out of 3 JP Destroyers then did damage or kill some cruisers.

414 posts
9,264 battles

I'm using Sims when divisioning w/ my mate that using Mogami, then the game puts to T10 match.

Got killed by Lex coz I forgot to turn AA Defensive ww. It was a defeat, but I managed to sunk North Carolina and Hindenburg and be the #3 for XP hehe

Oh yeah, also somebody sailed Dresden divisioned w/ Kirov or Konigsberg I forgot in T7 match. Also a defeat because my team rushed and got killed easily :D

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,059 battles

Iv'e seen Chesters when Iv'e been sailing in my Iowa a few times, poor little guy didn't stand a chance and helps whatever team he's on lose.

563 posts
4,686 battles

In a tier 4-6 match. 2 kawachi fail div with Kongo.. I'm in my Farragut, almost all team rushed and killed, but luckily, a smart minekaze shines at the end battle, 2 v 5 becomes 1v1.. Real comeback, both of us killed 5 ships each. and only 3 other teammate got more than 500xp. I deliver the finishing blow to a Kongo that took us ahead on points. And I shouted in chat " TEAM KAWACHI WINS!" It was glorious.

Super Tester
7,577 posts
8,001 battles

Fail divs always contribute to a loss (may be only exception is Umikaze on the hands of players who know their stuffs). I usually report players who make deliberate fail divs.

265 posts
799 battles

got a bad streak of games. 4 out of 4 loss in my Kongo. got frustrated for mai shipfu. next battle should be better right?

29mq8p3.jpg

uhh..nope

then again, we should be able to take the enemy head on considering we have BB parity, right?

1268z9y.jpg

uhhh......

tumblr_inline_o3nkjpusi31riuuid_500.png

I was a really really salty captain for a while

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,704 battles

Makes me wonder what these people are thinking. They try and abuse the MM, and have a T5 BB (Kongo) with T3 ships? and then get put into T7.

Surely its not impossible for an edit/logic check and penalise these players with credits and exp when they click battle? Even if they get into the ideal T3-T5 match?

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Friend in Umikaze, me in Kirov and another friend in Iowa. T10 match, we won, I got 2 kills and third on the team and survived. Hit multiple citadels

Mother Russia OP

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Biplanes vs Late-War Planes

DDE3J5w.jpg

I thought that because I had a Hosho in my div, and CVs were mirror-matched, I assumed I would get preferential MM, namely, Hosho's T5 cap limit.

​if their Langley wasn't in a div I feel sorry for him/her

1,842 posts
8,101 battles

Friend in Umikaze, me in Kirov and another friend in Iowa. T10 match, we won, I got 2 kills and third on the team and survived. Hit multiple citadels

Mother Russia OP

[content removed]

Profanity. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

1,842 posts
8,101 battles

Umikaze is not a fail division in T10 match. He just wants to play as the ghost of the 7 oceans #FloodsForEveryone

she's the best concealment on the tier II matches, i suppose

414 posts
9,264 battles

she's the best concealment on the tier II matches, i suppose

Not only just in tier II, but in the game. Using the 8k coins camo and CE, she's got 100 concealment rating w/ 4.0~4.2km detection range (cmiiw)

Super Tester
7,577 posts
8,001 battles

Something happened last night though. I got several matches with total 12-16 BBs across both teams. Felt bad for the only CA in both teams lol. And as you can expect, game dragged to full length.

Edited by icy_phoenix