Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
NZLBROTHERS2016

Bots! 0.5.8

7 comments in this topic

104 posts
7 battles

Okay I am sick to death of these bloody bots always cheating I mean the first time Wargaming.net recognized that the bots were more accurate and so they fixed it but it seems that this bug has made its way back into the game I just played a match on Co-Op with all bots my team all bots the enemy all bots I am the only human in this match at the end of it all I am left as last hope which always happens to me but thats not my problem my problem is the Hindenburg!! I was firing rounds from a Yamato class battleship at less than a kilometer away it was broadside and I was facing forward onto its side like I'm about to go in for a ram and I get no citadels it fires at me front on no sides of my ship exposed only the bow I am not exposing port of starboard and he gets 2 citadels? so anyway it maneuvers around me okay thats fair then it gets to within 0.3 Kms of my ship so close my guns cant follow it because the camera is panning so fast to follow it that my guns cant keep up then he torpedoes me so close it was insane cause I thought torpedoes have an arming distance well let me tell you something I was well inside the arming distance which means its torpedoes should have just hit me and not exploded thats how close it was so how did that bot Hindenburg manage to get a full torpedo salvo on me from that close and blow me up yet if I was to try that myself they wouldn't be armed and just hit the ship without exploding.

Edited by NZLBROTHERS2016

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Okay I am sick to death of these bloody bots always cheating.

I mean the first time Wargaming.net recognized that the bots were more accurate and so they fixed it,
but it seems that this bug has made it's way back into the game.

I just played a match on Co-Op with all bots.
I'm the only human in this match and in the end of the match I'm left as the last hope which always happens to me,
but that's not my problem.

My problem is the Hindenburg.
I was firing rounds from a Yamato-class battleship at less than a kilometer away at it's broadside and I get no citadels.
Meanwhile it fires at me frontally (I was facing forward onto its side, like I'm about to go in for a ram) and he gets 2 citadels?

Anyway, it maneuvers around me... Okay that's fair.
Then it gets to within 0.3km of my ship so close my guns can't follow it.
It then torpedoes me so close it was insane, since I thought torpedoes have an arming distance.

Well let me tell you something I was well inside the arming distance which means it's torpedoes should have just hit me and not exploded that's how close it was.
So how did that bot Hindenburg manage to get a full torpedo salvo on me from that close and blow me up,
yet if I was to try that myself they wouldn't be armed and just hit the ship without exploding?

Without screenshots, a replay or clairvoyance I can't tell you how that bot did what you state it did.

Sign in to follow this