Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
winghk86

AA is too strong?

5 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
47 posts

Hi, I used my jp T7 CV in rank game., let's assume all ships are T7

All BB's AA can shoot down the whole TB team.

Normally  I can get 2 TB launching trop successful. Ya , but whole team gone. I only have 2 & half team per game

And is DB too weak? Jp DB DMG too low?, US DB drop area is too large

CAs got Active AA plus FT, I understand that one of their missions in this game is shoot down the aircrafts.

but How about the BBs & the Sims? They got really very powerful AA, some time their AA are much stronger than CA..

Btw do u guys nerfed the TB's trop speed? Or increased the ships turning speed?

Edited by winghk86

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

IJN DB are weaker than usn because its not their specialization, IJN cv are specialize for their torpedo bomber. if you wanted better db go for USN CV.

stay away from sims. she got defensive fire abilities and has highest AA ammong DD at tier 7. i have no problem shooting down aircraft with her.

best way not to get losses is avoid enemy AA at all. drop your planes payload fast and avoid attacking multiple ship with AA and focus up in picking stray ship.

450 posts
7,896 battles

AA is a bit under power in low tier. especially in against FT. Three friendly BBs can't take down half a squad. 

Edited by Sammuell

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Hi, I used my jp T7 CV in rank game., let's assume all ships are T7

All BB's AA can shoot down the whole TB team.

Normally  I can get 2 TB launching trop successful. Ya , but whole team gone. I only have 2 & half team per game

And is DB too weak? Jp DB DMG too low?, US DB drop area is too large

CAs got Active AA plus FT, I understand that one of their missions in this game is shoot down the aircrafts.

but How about the BBs & the Sims? They got really very powerful AA, some time their AA are much stronger than CA..

Btw do u guys nerfed the TB's trop speed? Or increased the ships turning speed?

If you haven't noticed, Hiryu uses the same planes for torpedo bombers as Zuiho.

You pick off isolated targets and play mind games with the enemy CV. Unlike the previous tiers, you can't simply YOLO your planes and expect results. You need to wait for your allies to whittle down their AA guns while focusing on stranded/crippled enemies.

Sign in to follow this