You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
entah_lah

High School Fleet anime. What is your opinion?

97 comments in this topic

[WOWMY]
24 posts
5,768 battles

Just finished this series.

Plot twist : There is a new captain on board destroyer Isokaze....lol

since her previous ship had been under the sea already (Harekaze)

Anyway, what do you think about this picture?OZQxBre.jpg

124 posts

The theme is OK with me:

Peace time naval warfare, with real armaments and plenty of explosions, but amount only to tickling sensation. Similar to Girls und Panzer.

Plot:

What plot? Given the setting it's in, the plot is just a convenient excuse to fire big guns and torps and explosions :izmena:

But I still enjoyed it. In fact better than 20 minutes of WoWS, on the 50% chance of having disappointing match.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

its a shit. they are trying to cash-in into the success of GuP.

instead of slice of life of everyday hardship of living in a warship to give the audience and idea how hard is it to live in warship while on the sea, they give this sorry plot as an excuse to fire their guns.

[WOWMY]
24 posts
5,768 battles

Another paintjob done by me.

It's not on Hiei, instead I use battleship Kongo for this paintjob

xmm2PuM.jpgLknhQOU.jpg

23 posts
360 battles

Let's face it Japan and almost "everything" that comes out of it got sprinkled with weirdness on them and somehow they got the right to do it. But lets face reality a lot of us "just" like it. (Example: Me, Myself and I, who else raise yer hands?) I want to see the collaboration too... I missed a lot of the ARP ships, so I gotta get that tsundere no matter what. :izmena: (Kinda new to WoWs). Wanna get Harekaze and Graf Spee. Having two ships of the same class with different skin/look would be nice to see. (Specially if we can view them side by side.)

:great:

Kinda new to WoWs, so here's my first post. :honoring:

[KGHSF]
3,203 posts
6,030 battles

Wilhelmina ze BEST !!!

HSF Collaboration Banzai !!!

You weird Caucasoid don't scare me

LOOK AT ME AND DESPAIR ,HOLD STILL....

M0HRqOv.png 

Edited by THAI_THIEF

23 posts
360 battles

d1UjxkI.gif

:v

(+1) Well it really does that. Life loves to derp anyone, anywhere, anytime. Life [:B] the biggest and baddest Thug of them all.

The anime is quite impressive, the concept of a bio-chemical spreading to each ship that makes them "rabid" is kinda interesting. So I highly suggest we put cats on our ships!

Though regarding the collaboration, the amount of ships they can add are quite limited. They can't add Independence LCS's (Sarushima and Benten) being a modern ship (unless they get force to it or wants to do it). Supply ships (Akashi and Mamiya) and specially I-201 (not a chance) got no place on the game-play. So that limits to just Harekaze (modified Kagerou), Graf Spee and Hiei though I don't have a problem with getting this 3 (some might rage regarding another Kongou class coming in). I have doubts Musashi will come being a Yamato class BB which will place it at Tier X (might break WG principles). :( Unless they get ships from the manga version. (Doubt it.)

But who knows, just my speculations. WG might be planning something horrifying this coming 2017.

Edited by Ynzem

1,824 posts
8,021 battles

(+1) Well it really does that. Life loves to derp anyone, anywhere, anytime. Life [:B] the biggest and baddest Thug of them all.

The anime is quite impressive, the concept of a bio-chemical spreading to each ship that makes them "rabid" is kinda interesting. So I highly suggest we put cats on our ships!

Though regarding the collaboration, the amount of ships they can add are quite limited. They can't add Independence LCS's (Sarushima and Benten) being a modern ship (unless they get force to it or wants to do it). Supply ships (Akashi and Mamiya) and specially I-201 (not a chance) got no place on the game-play. So that limits to just Harekaze (modified Kagerou), Graf Spee and Hiei though I don't have a problem with getting this 3 (some might rage regarding another Kongou class coming in). I have doubts Musashi will come being a Yamato class BB which will place it at Tier X (might break WG principles). :( Unless they get ships from the manga version. (Doubt it.)

But who knows, just my speculations. WG might be planning something horrifying this coming 2017.

Musushi will be a Tier IX premium (IIRC) or either a split tech tree for the Design A-150 (Totaku) 

23 posts
360 battles

Musushi will be a Tier IX premium (IIRC) or either a split tech tree for the Design A-150 (Totaku) 

Ah, let's hope they add Musashi anyway. And I wish they add a new carousel option... Let us see our ships side by side!!!:izmena:

Having all the favorite ships next to each other... Orz!!!:great:

440 posts
3,379 battles

As if people are already pissed or scared of yammy, mushi is going in the game with A-150?? The ship that is literally a super yammy?? God, I hope you're just joking

440 posts
3,379 battles

it will be fun to know that someone is better than yamato right?

""Many" 100 mm (3.9 in)/65 caliber guns"

-Wikipedia "Design A-150 Battleship"

yeah, I think that part of wikipedia about said ship can also be the amount of cries that people will scream about how annoying this ship will be

EDIT : didn't notice the double quote

Edited by rouge42