captain_scarlet

WHAT IS WRONG WITH WoWS AND THE DEVS

41 comments in this topic

88 posts
4,149 battles

I expect this post will get banned by the CM [content removed]

However, i though I might give some ideas about what is crap about the game and why the devs haven't done any new development except for the gold chugging updates

I only play pvp and I thought I might start down the new Russian line - so I get to the svetlana and have lost every game with it  thats 10 games 10 losses - what a waste of time and another POS ship by the devs designed to make you buy gold to overcome - 

I have had two games in the past week where the whole team was dead and not one casualty on the other team - yes MM is working just as well as it ever has NOT

My "best" over the past month has been three days with 6 losses in a row - yes designed by MM to keep yu frustrated just like gamblers

The repair modules have been nerfed to make you buy gold ones - you get hit and repair and then get set on fire for the second time and the repair is not available before your ship has died

ranked battles - absolutely every toon seems to have the aim cheat ( at least those not bot'ing or AFK or just plain running for the corners from spawn. 40BB in queue for these games and dont bother taking a cruiser coz two shots yu are dead.  Those aim cheat bastards also seem to have the detonate spot locked in even when you have the flag on board.  IF ANY TOON HAS PVP HIT PERCENTAGE HIGHER THAN 32% THEY ARE NOT HUMAN - BANN EM

I have both the cleveland and the nurngerg - both fun for aircraft defense but I think over the last month had maybe two matches with carriers and the rest of the time they are submarines because they are so overbalanced towards aircraft defense now and everyone on the forums have complained about them being OP - they have been nerfed to a joke

I have seen a number of DD's shoot torps under islands - would someone please post a map of these spots so I can find these too - must have taken some time in the test server to find em

I still can't report or ignore toons outside the battle except immediately after and I usually have used up the stupid alottment after 3-4 games - GOD Devs why can't we have unlimited like AW - you ignore them anyway

oh yeah - why have the isokase and miinkase been allowed to proceed without a nerf - bloody invisible destroyers that shoot guns and torps right up to 3 km from you - NO ship has a spot distance of less than 3KM - you devs should read a physics book or take a course and stop the fantasy bullshit

WOWS marketing how about some interesting achievements instead of your usual crap - a mission with exactly the same lame rewards just a different name - is not interesting anymore - i know,  you will be renting ships just like WOT next

There was a time where game devs were the highest paid and skilled code monkeys but now they seem to be just monkeys (no code)  Wargaming's revenue projections while still going up have taken a bit of a setback so the current policy is a much reduced budget to fix anything not a game stopper and no money at all for any new work - just a lot of platitudes - remember the one about an australian server coming soon

and the unified account was not something for us players but put in place so there would never ever be a chance of a transfer to another server - [content removed] - i want to move to US where at least i can understand chatters and not have to put up with the [content removed] 'speaking englash - you notice that gold is still split with dubloons in WOWS

any way back to playing and losing some more and spending gold just like to other addicted gamblers except with a mouse not a handle - "ker'ching"

Just a tip, as long as you leave out the insults and profanity, you can rant as much as you like, there'd be no reason for mods to sanction or censor you.

Insults to mods/GM/admins. Derogatory comments. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,834 posts
4,134 battles

jO7em3L.gif

Sweet baby Jesus!!   You get outplayed and its because of aimbots/hax/cheats/whatever.  I'm a grade "A" shitter and I can accept that I get beaten because people are better than me.  It helps me sleep better at night.  Maybe you need to reflect on your own performance before typing angry.   I got half way through the pointless and baseless rant and my brain shut down.

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

meanwhile there are people playing without using golds and plays wows mechanics without probs and just because a player who have prem ships, skills,modules means its pay for win, many of those players got owned but non payer users with their own re searchable ships with normal modules. players adapt to the changes every patch. if ever the team felt so OP then your team might be in mistake for not following each ship type's role. BB players might complain about invi dd but are those BB are in the protection of CAs? DDs might complain for HE spammer but are this DD in cover of BBs? CA might complain about BBs but are they dodging the 5sec flight of shells and changing speed and in cover of BBs? and btw you can buy and use the improved repair modules and other by changing the doubloons into money and it will cost extra money of course. it means when you lose, its either you dont follow your ship's role, teammates don't follow their ships role, or the enemy teams just follows their ship's role, including skills of course. in other words, as other like to call it, git gud. 

124 posts

I don't blame WG or MM for disappointing matches. Most of the time, bad players are just bad players. The other time is you didn't make enough sacrifices to satisfy RNGesus.

After every defeat, I don't go check every players' profile to justify my rage. Waste of time. I just went on to the next match, maybe in different ship. Or log out.

I like WoWS, but only the actual game itself. I only paid WG for 1 Tier V premium ship. That's it. No premium time or doubloons. WG couldn't convince me to fork out more of my money simply because they had to cater to different type of players (that is not me). At best, I'm just another target to shoot at for players that paid WG.

I used credits for premium consumables, wherever it is worth it. I am at tier where I am comfortable at, have no concern to farm credits or XP, and not in hurry getting myself into higher tiers.

I just take a break when... things... crawl out of the woodwork.

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles

Your survival rate is very low along with your average damage, your stats read like you play suicidally rushing in to get damage and then get focused. I don't know if that's true but clearly you're doing something wrong and you're time would be better spent asking for advice rather than ranting on the forums about what you falsely perceive to be wrong with the game.

"The repair modules have been nerfed to make you buy gold ones - you get hit and repair and then get set on fire for the second time and the repair is not available before your ship has died" See this right here is what I mean. Also you can use premium repair modules for credits.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

skip the svietlana with free xp lol

if you close in on enemy cruiser then use AP and give em the cits then give them torpedus. People with super good accuracy records doesn't mean they hack, maybe they just play ships with great accuracy or their aim is superb. Like me :trollface:

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

My Hit Ratio in PvP match is 30%, MAN...so close to be called an aimbot.

Really now, both Minekaze (and maybe Isokaze IIRC) was nerfed after the CBT with their torps only have 7km range and if they are at 3km and shooting at you, i can just predict where they are in the smoke and blind-fire into it, or just get outta there.

Like others, Git Gud already b4 ranting, WoWs isn't a Simulator Game so don't bring real life Logics in here. If you bring realism in here then maybe all US ships is fitted with aimbot and homing torps already.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Check his stats on Warships Today

See Red Text everywhere

not gonna bother to post anything constructive here

2 words

gid gud

Edited by Harpoon01

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,605 battles

WG make the game to make money, this how the world is because nothing is free but you have the option of not supporting this. You see i didin't buy a single day of premium because i don't want to and they didn't force us too, the same goes for premium ship. A free to play games will always be like this, you pay you get the benefit.

I lost alot too, i too rant and whine because it's so bored keep losing but some days i win too and have fun. This is how in some ways makes us keep playing this game.

chill out, take a break from the game and don't take it seriously even you lose alot..it's just a game

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles

WG make the game to make money, this how the world is because nothing is free but you have the option of not supporting this. You see i didin't buy a single day of premium because i don't want to and they didn't force us too, the same goes for premium ship. A free to play games will always be like this, you pay you get the benefit.

I lost alot too, i too rant and whine because it's so bored keep losing but some days i win too and have fun. This is how in some ways makes us keep playing this game.

chill out, take a break from the game and don't take it seriously even you lose alot..it's just a game

Wrong, it's up to you whether you improve in this game or not and carrying an attitude that it's all WG's fault is frankly BS.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Just few words. And @OP, I checked your stats. Most notably your average score per battle, really terrible. So I can't accept your words as it's waaaaay below the belt.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Just saw your profile. Im sorry but seriously, before you complain abut losing at least get to a reasonable skill level. You have played about the same amount of battles as I havs and you have 42.78% total damage compared to me. I am not even an ace player

git gud

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,287 posts

You play only PvP.

Maybe you should play some PvE and improve your gameplay.

It would stop rants, and you might keep hold of your sanity for a little while longer.

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,007 battles

You would think that other people have expressed such opinions in the past already...

Disregarding your stats (which I did NOT bother to look up), you really need to be willing to learn how to play. I do not care if you spent a million dollars on this game, but at the end of the day, it is simply a game. 

Try finding ways to suit yourself to this game, instead of finding ways for the game to suit you. Your tone also influences how well your opinions are perceived (without accounting for factual acuracy).

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

It does take time and experience to get good at this game, guys you are all being a bit harsh on the OP.

In WoT it can take me 40 battles to get good in a tank, here I got good in Atlanta in 5 battles or less (but I had AFT).

To get good at the overall concept of shipping, took me about 1000 battles...

My advice can only be to persevere, it's not about premium account or a premium ship, trust me, the grass IS NOT greener on the pay to win side, there is NO pay to win side. I let my premium account expire, and no issues so far.

Pick a nation and a class of ship and just keep playing it, grind grind grind!.

You will notice a big difference to an upgraded ship vs a stock one in most cases.

And look at playing a ship that has excellent AA, if you can eliminate one of the main threats before the battle starts, that's VERY GOOD.

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

It does take time and experience to get good at this game, guys you are all being a bit harsh on the OP.

In WoT it can take me 40 battles to get good in a tank, here I got good in Atlanta in 5 battles or less (but I had AFT).

To get good at the overall concept of shipping, took me about 1000 battles...

My advice can only be to persevere, it's not about premium account or a premium ship, trust me, the grass IS NOT greener on the pay to win side, there is NO pay to win side. I let my premium account expire, and no issues so far.

Pick a nation and a class of ship and just keep playing it, grind grind grind!.

You will notice a big difference to an upgraded ship vs a stock one in most cases.

And look at playing a ship that has excellent AA, if you can eliminate one of the main threats before the battle starts, that's VERY GOOD.

Right....the OP played 2000 matches and still can't Git Gud enough and has to rant.