You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
silenthunter19944

Some questions about complimenting other players

Complimenting other players   

41 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you use the compliment option ?

• All the time
    • Almost all the time
    • Sometimes
    • Very rarely
    • Not at all

21 comments in this topic

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

Hi all, please vote how often you guys compliment another player using the compliment option on the scoreboard. I am interested in how often you guys compliment other players because I do it all the time and I am curious if other players also do so.

War Gaming pls give us unlimited compliments -_-. I compliment too much :D

I would also suggest that War Gaming improves the compliment system and encourage players to compliment each other more. As of the moment it is rather easy to miss the notification when someone compliment you and I would also want to see how many times I have been complimented. 

412 posts
9,236 battles

I only compliment if the person is YOLOing and win, Rushing B and succeed, or sealclubbing at it best :^)

But I never meet person like that so I haven't give any compliments :teethhappy:, but being complimented for sealclubbing and YOLOing, yeah :P

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

As of the moment it is rather easy to miss the notification when someone compliment you and I would also want to see how many times I have been complimented. 

I've never seen a notification of a compliment. Guess i better pay more attention.

You can see how many times you get comps, it's the 'karma' number- that little number next to your name on your service record in your in-game profile.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

i complliment someone who playing as team with me, (coordinate together)

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

I had a game yesterday with 7 kills and didn't get complimented.    I wonder what more you have to do.

they all have used their daily quota for reporting AFK player.. so no one compliment you

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

I had a game yesterday with 7 kills and didn't get complimented.    I wonder what more you have to do.

No one complimented me..... :(

shot-16.07.01_15.11.26-0822_zpskivxhqzx.

shot-16.07.01_15.13.49-0136_zpsoubhimqq.

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles

You won't see notifications for compliments or complaints, maybe WG wants it to be spontaneous and not have people complimenting each other just for being complimented same goes for complaints.

124 posts

You won't see notifications for compliments or complaints, maybe WG wants it to be spontaneous and not have people complimenting each other just for being complimented same goes for complaints.

You can see the notification of compliments to you when you exit to port. It's more likely to be missed getting drowned out by multitude of other post-match notifications.

No one complimented me..... :(

shot-16.07.01_15.11.26-0822_zpskivxhqzx.

shot-16.07.01_15.13.49-0136_zpsoubhimqq.

You're sorely mistaken that your heroism could get noticed when your teammates double-facepalmed at the other team :bajan:

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Compliments:

• For when the enemy ship dies the honorabu way via head-on ramming
  • Bonus compliment if he/she/it shouted a war cry and/or reaction
  • For when a player or division carried the match from a supposedly unsalvageable match, one per player
  • Whenever my non-div team make jokes or converse with me the whole match. Applies to enemy team as well
  • To the people who volunteered to buy time for the lemming-train to push to the enemy cap
  • Whenever I meet a worthy CV rival using the same loadout as my own without having AS- Especially if we both took the top spots in our teams

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Compliments:

• For when the enemy ship dies the honorabu way via head-on ramming
  • Bonus compliment if he/she/it shouted a war cry and/or reaction
  • For when a player or division carried the match from a supposedly unsalvageable match, one per player
  • Whenever my non-div team make jokes or converse with me the whole match. Applies to enemy team as well
  • To the people who volunteered to buy time for the lemming-train to push to the enemy cap
  • Whenever I meet a worthy CV rival using the same loadout as my own without having AS- Especially if we both took the top spots in our teams

I will find you, and I will ram you

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

I think it may be that people are not aware of the feature.There are features that aren't obvious and/or you need to read the patch notes/forums to know.As I just put in another thread,I didn't know about the credit option for premium consumables till a few months after playing the game until I read about it on the forums.

PT,I use the compliments a lot.Sometimes for the red team as well.Really high scores,playing well,and getting good scores in hard to play ships.

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,592 battles

i hold off a myoko and a kongo and even killed them both with my glass cannon ship and win the match but not a single compliment

it's true then, all of it goes to reporting than complimenting lol

Super Tester
7,542 posts
7,978 battles

Don't complement people, don't expect in return. You never find anyone with outstanding performance? That's weird.

Super Tester
7,542 posts
7,978 battles

Can't really complement people based on better player, since almost everyone seems better than me. I usually complement if a player tries to carry a game either from our team or enemy team, a CV who helps detecting CV and providing covers to points where most needed, destroyers who do contest the cap and win it. I am generous with complements, cause you know, spreading positive vibe. It doesn't cost me at all. And guess what, I get a lot of complements back and (a lot of reports too) :D

Super Tester
7,542 posts
7,978 battles

Ever heard about the legend of bot fuso getting solo warrior? It was on iChase's vids

Bot is not so bad after all. Today got +2 reputation. I don't even know why. I also gave away 2 complements and 2 reports :P