You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

Report him! Report him!

17 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,625 battles

Come on everyone is just trying to play their best, win and have fun no need to go all rage

Just because the guy play badly or make mistake some wana report him, we all make mistakes and play badly sometimes..it happens

chill out and have fun

btw it's not me, i play decently don't make my teammate go rage :D

450 posts
7,896 battles

I only report the people who are still in the spawn at the last 5 minute of the battle. Other than that, I don't use the report button。

playing badly is fine, people have ups and downs. Also it is part of the learning curve in how to play the game. 

563 posts
4,686 battles

If that mistake is costing us the match.. A match where victory was near... But he go yolo and die. In that case goddamn I will report him. And you don't even think about fail div, salty captain, bot, tk and other stuff 

1,126 posts

as for me, the only thing that reasonably enough to report is TKers

anything else is fine by me, even a AFKers, YOLOers, etc....

oh yeah, another thing that absolutely necessary to report is Bot/Cheater, but I don't know how to determine if that person is Bot/Cheater or not...

563 posts
4,686 battles

Bot is usually a ship that just go to battle, not moving like afk, but they turn their guns, sometimes they move but just moving in a straight line, not reacting to things.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles

how about the goddamn morons in rank who are being dicks by only playing DDs, and hides 10miles behind the BBs? im not talking about the normal rush for caps and pulls back a little to cover the BBs and CAs, i am talking about the ones who after capping does nil shit, no spotting torps for teammates, no smoking for teammates, no hunting DDs, just wait for cap points to keep his star while his teammates bleeds and dies for him in the front.

the guy with the initals "DK", i'm talking about you, just hope you dont.meet me in randoms, or i will hunt you down

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles

how about the goddamn morons in rank who are being dicks by only playing DDs, and hides 10miles behind the BBs? im not talking about the normal rush for caps and pulls back a little to cover the BBs and CAs, i am talking about the ones who after capping does nil shit, no spotting torps for teammates, no smoking for teammates, no hunting DDs, just wait for cap points to keep his star while his teammates bleeds and dies for him in the front. like some people whom ive seen it doing so often that it makes me sick

the guy with the initals "DK", i'm talking about you, just hope you dont.meet me in randoms, or i will hunt you down

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Yes, having the poor player lose a karma point or two will certainly teach them a lesson........ 

414 posts
9,264 battles

What is like being DC in RB for 5 mins then the whole team reports you as AFK,

but you win the game and came up in the top :^)

Seriously, I've been collecting that many (+) karma then it vanished in just one battle T_T. I've never report anybody except one and that was badmouthing in the chat. AFK is fine for me because maybe the player is still loading to enter the battle and maybe he's better than you. I never gonna report for AFK until the timer ends.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

"RB is matter of luck, no matter what you do your team still can lose, so let's AFK and let our team win for you"

that arkward moment when half of your team AFK in RB

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

I find most of my reports going to camping BB and DD that almost tk me. Also afk players. Incase anyone is wondering, if someone is AFK their rear guns will face a direction (usually right) but if they are loading or lost connection their guns stay neutral like at the start of battle. I really hate those Kongo/Fuso/Nagato and other T8+ BB that stay at max range when they have plenty of HP(didn't mention USN BB because they don't have the range to camp) (being at max range is fine if you are low HP it is acceptable)

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,625 battles

Actually it don't bother me, but recently seeing more players argue in chat over who is more noob and the report you report me can be annoying and funny. Why not just concentrate play game instead of arguing over small matter.

Super Tester
7,567 posts
8,001 battles

I got reported 3 times cause I disconnected 7 minutes into the game, but then I came back with 2 minutes remaining and killed enemy who was in our cap, cause I was the only one near. Also, I got reported for telling Asian players what to do and where to go. Since they all love themselves too much, they don't like suggestions (and can't read English in most cases).

I report who go through the mid crack of two brothers at the very beginning, who try to TK me, and CV players who have fighters hanging at 10 Km doing absolutely nothing from me but wont help me against enemy strikes. Don't really care about AFK or illiterate players, as long as I put up a fight, I'm cool. Most of my complements I got from enemy team.

I think people should use the complement option generously and the report option somewhat conservatively. Spreading negativity isn't helping.