You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kjlopin

Why we don't have Reduced Repair Costs event

41 comments in this topic

[_REF_]
Beta Tester
3 posts
5,251 battles

NA sever have Reduced Repair Costs event in July, it's reduced 40% Repair Costs on T10, and 25% on T7~T9.

Why we don't have this event?

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

NA sever have Reduced Repair Costs event in July, it's reduced 40% Repair Costs on T10, and 25% on T7~T9.

Why we don't have this event?

Different servers have different events at different times. 

Super Tester
341 posts
2,790 battles

I would also like to know. Why are we hampered down by playing on SEA?

NA and RU has had a 20% repair cost since April, 4 months ago and it upgraded to a 25% discount with T10 being 40% 2 months ago. Now EU got their 20% discount a month ago but now upgraded to the same 40% off T10 and 25% for the rest.  A simply "We arn't NA" answer doesn't justify why our server doesn't get some fair balances.

Not only this, our event rewards are utter disgusting. We get an event which rewards 1.2x crew/ship exp once. Meanwhile EU and NA get double/triple exp every single week and their events get repeatable 2x crew/ship exp per game. I am fine with our missions being worst but losing 100k for coming first with 150% more exp than the guy in 2nd because I died?

But don't worry, we get ARP boats which only few people care about and the people who want to play high tiers aren't affected meaning the event is void for them. Maybe it would be better if this everyone from this server moved to NA.

266 posts
5,142 battles

Pfft, because we don't need it. 

High tiers ASIA players are so OP, they can win without taking even a single damage, especially the battlesheeps. :trollface:

Jokes aside, I don't really care about the repair cost actually... but I kinda wish we can get more double and triple xp events.

507 posts
9,827 battles

I would also like to know. Why are we hampered down by playing on SEA?

NA and RU has had a 20% repair cost since April, 4 months ago and it upgraded to a 25% discount with T10 being 40% 2 months ago. Now EU got their 20% discount a month ago but now upgraded to the same 40% off T10 and 25% for the rest.  A simply "We arn't NA" answer doesn't justify why our server doesn't get some fair balances.

Not only this, our event rewards are utter disgusting. We get an event which rewards 1.2x crew/ship exp once. Meanwhile EU and NA get double/triple exp every single week and their events get repeatable 2x crew/ship exp per game. I am fine with our missions being worst but losing 100k for coming first with 150% more exp than the guy in 2nd because I died?

But don't worry, we get ARP boats which only few people care about and the people who want to play high tiers aren't affected meaning the event is void for them. Maybe it would be better if this everyone from this server moved to NA.

Eh well..Apparently we don't need them

266 posts
5,142 battles

option, grind rank for flags with the repair cost reduction flags, 20% for rank5 unicums

It is an option, sure. But considering how much time and sanity you have to give up to reach that rank, buying premium time or premium ships are still much, much cheaper. :3

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

just play more lower level tier to earn enough credits for repair. or buy premium ship. i can easily make 200k per game on them. as long as i don't potato on the game.

507 posts
9,827 battles

t10 repair cost IIRC => 250k

T5/6 games -> 100k per game

like everyone says T5-6 is where you farm credits

So isn't that the same for every other server out there? Why all of them get reduced costs and we don't? Buying or Spending money to get premium and paying for t10 repairs is not the "solution" to that.

496 posts
4,171 battles

So isn't that the same for every other server out there? Why all of them get reduced costs and we don't? Buying or Spending money to get premium and paying for t10 repairs is not the "solution" to that.

wait wait wait wait wait

i never mention spending money to get premium .......

minekaze/isokaze makes good money

in a sense if you are playing T10 and u aren't able to play T5 well enought to make 100k per game well no longer my issue there

yes yes you dont constantly make 100k per game but it seem constant for me

507 posts
9,827 battles

wait wait wait wait wait

i never mention spending money to get premium .......

minekaze/isokaze makes good money

in a sense if you are playing T10 and u aren't able to play T5 well enought to make 100k per game well no longer my issue there

yes yes you dont constantly make 100k per game but it seem constant for me

Oh i didn't mean to quote you regarding that but it seems to be the general consensus that premium will mostly negate the repair cost in high tier for the most part.

Yea t5-t6 makes money but that's not the point is it? IMHO those reduced costs do make the higher tiers a little more profitable and i'm assuming players will not be holding their ships back as much as they do now. 

If they did -10% then i wouldn't mind as thats not as significant as 40%. Plus the fact that they've been having it since April is something i do miss here.

I'm not criticizing as i understand events are different for different realms but this is something i hope they bring to Asia.