You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BIGCOREMKP0I

Add Something on Zipangu Port

6 comments in this topic

1,826 posts
8,021 battles

This port was kinda silent so...

i was kinda suggest to add Cherry Blossoms for effect, add Japanese wooden boats, add Japanese Planes flying on the skies

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Good suggestion :great:

Even i only use Philippines port (i love that kind of scenery) but improve on other port are always welcome !!!

But this deem to be low priority so expect some delay :trollface:

1,826 posts
8,021 battles

Good suggestion :great:

Even i only use Philippines port (i love that kind of scenery) but improve on other port are always welcome !!!

But this deem to be low priority so expect some delay :trollface:

Needs more Planes in the background xDDDDD

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

i think this mod adds aircraft and cherry blossoms, try it out of if you want to (cause im getting it as well, even if i use Zipangu port, its still present) http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/14035-mod-customized-ports/

1,826 posts
8,021 battles

i think this mod adds aircraft and cherry blossoms, try it out of if you want to (cause im getting it as well, even if i use Zipangu port, its still present) http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/14035-mod-customized-ports/

The mods have factories too! :D

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

but last time I was on that port there was cherry blossoms and boats and IJN planes flying around... wut? Or maybe that was from when I used a port mod before the port was actually available to players officially? I gotta check lel