You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RNGsusHatesMe

Help! Any Way To Buy Doubloons Using Mobile Credit/Recharge?

17 comments in this topic

3 posts
243 battles

Hello. New player here. I would like to get some doubloons for converting them into in-game cash because I am really low on cash. About 500-600 to doubloons should work just fine but as it turns out one can only buy Doubloons using their Credit Cards. I don't have a Credit Card. Any option to buy Doubloons using Mobile Pay? I used to play the infamous game "NFS-World Online" and one could buy Gold there using mobile recharge. Basically what it did there was after typing my mobile number, I received a unique code and upon entering that in the payment section, the amount was credit out from my main balance of the mobile and I got the Gold, in that game.

Any similar way to achieve that in WoWs? I am on SEA server.
And no! PayPal, MOL accounts didn't help either as there too one has to link the Card, so I deactivated those accounts too after seeing that.
Please Help!

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Get one of those one-time-charge visa/mastercard cards from the supermarket. Put any amount of money you want on it. You can get 'em from Woolies or big-w or similar. simple.

507 posts
9,827 battles

wait I never knew those those existed in woolies and big w. Infact I never knew they existed

anyone can just walm in and get one yeah?

Yea even banks sell Prepaid Cards without any account or paperwork. Can find them on Amazon.

634 posts
6,218 battles

I am in a similar situation as you. For me, I use Karma Coin(virtual coin)-buy it in Woolworth or any video game store, the money is stack-able between multiple cards.

451 posts
6,946 battles

I am currently in the usa. 7-11 sells those non-bound debits too, pretty handy i would say. Not sure whether your local convenience store sells it.

Edited by Kleiss

3 posts
243 battles

I am from India, West Bengal. Help please. I have no clue whatsoever as to what to do and I really need some in-game money in my alternate account which has a pepsicola, cleveland and a benson but I can't use benson and pepsicola as I am unable to repair them due to lack of in-game money and cleveland doesn't makes a lot of cash. 1 shot from a fuso in my cleve and I am rekt. :(

Edited by RNGsusHatesMe

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

Try to buy something from the premium shop, click the drop down button next to the purchase button and you'll see what payment options are available. Try to search info on any type of pre-paid card if there are any in that drop-down list.

For me here in Tokyo I can just buy a pre-paid card (WebmoneyJP, BitcashEX, so on) from convenience store and then use it, though I don't know if India had any. 

Also, don't ever spend doubloons on credit conversion, it's a huge waste really. Premium account even for 1 day will earn you alot more than 300-400 doubloon would, especially if you are any good at playing.

507 posts
9,827 battles

I am from India, West Bengal. Help please. I have no clue whatsoever as to what to do and I really need some in-game money in my alternate account which has a pepsicola, cleveland and a benson but I can't use benson and pepsicola as I am unable to repair them due to lack of in-game money and cleveland doesn't makes a lot of cash. 1 shot from a fuso in my cleve and I am rekt. :(

I might be able to help you in that case. I'm from Hyderabad.

Edit : Amazon sells prepaid one time use MasterCard that can be used on any gateway. You can try that using COD.

Edited by petee