Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Harugumo

TK in ranked battles

6 comments in this topic

634 posts
6,217 battles

Happened to me a short time ago, but thought i would put this issue up.

Anyway long story short stuff happened and 2 mins into the game the Fuso fired a salvo at me (nagato) at close range, 20k off my health and off he goes(sank)

Yes maybe he TKed me but in a ranked losing a teammate means a huge disadvantage

Can't there be a special TK system for ranked where 1: no damage to Teammate(me in this case) 2: The TKer doesn't receive damage penalty for the duration of the match but is penalized at the end?

EDIT Please Read!: NO I dont what him penalized again, i just want to know if the Tk system is working as intended in ranked and suggestion on whether we can changed the way tk works for ranked battes!

Edited by Lordofcaptain

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,395 battles

Happened to me a short time ago, but thought i would put this issue up.

Anyway long story short stuff happened and 2 mins into the game the Fuso fired a salvo at me (nagato) at close range, 20k off my health and off he goes(sank)

Yes maybe he TKed me but in a ranked losing a teammate means a huge disadvantage

Can't there be a special TK system for ranked where 1: no damage to Teammate(me in this case) 2: The TKer doesn't receive damage penalty for the duration of the match but is penalized at the end?

Just submit report with replay/screenshot and he will get penalized

634 posts
6,217 battles

Just submit report with replay/screenshot and he will get penalized

I dont thinku are getting what i mean here:P

No i dont want him penalized, I am wondering if the TK system can be changed in ranked. because losing a teammate(even if he hit me) put my team at a disadvanatge

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I dont thinku are getting what i mean here:P

No i dont want him penalized, I am wondering if the TK system can be changed in ranked. because losing a teammate(even if he hit me) put my team at a disadvanatge

NOOO!! penalized him !!! make him pay and never able to play WoWs again !!!

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

No damage? Penalties in the end?

In my opinion, that'd just make everyone reckless.

No one would consider the positioning of their ship and how important it is to actually mind the 1km buffer when firing in groups. The team-damage system is there to force players to actually be a tad bit more aware.

Sign in to follow this