You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LtRickCrayson

Can't Log in?

31 comments in this topic

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Your profile says "Weekend Tester" as in Beta Weekend just gone. If you have not received the Alpha invite via email from WG, then you will only be able to log in when the Beta Weekend is running, or when we shift to CBT.

If you have received the Alpha invite, then you may have to wait until Thursday (I think that is still the day) for you account to be unlocked and made available.

Beta Tester
8 posts
338 battles

I bought the Yuubari package and am I supposed to get a code? If so where do I get it? I got to download the game, but when I try to login, it says my email or password is incorrect.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I bought the Yuubari package and am I supposed to get a code? If so where do I get it? I got to download the game, but when I try to login, it says my email or password is incorrect.

no, IT DIRECT ACCESS for download

login-go to portal or main page or http://worldofwarships.asia/

and you'll see Member page at torp right corner of the page

click and see "download game"

Download it

update some patches

happy playing

Edited by Harpoon01

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Did you buy the package for the asia server or NA server?

Asia server would of been the shop at www.worldofwarships.asia

NA server would of the shop at www.worldofwarships.com

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

My bought it in US but playing it in Asia, is there a problem?

yup Asia packages work for Asia server, US packages work for US server - the only thing you can do is raise a ticket with support - they MAY be able to help (but I'm not sure)

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

What is ticket? Support? I have no idea what i'm supposed to do. :amazed:

kFpQePq.png

If you bought a NA server pre-order, you get access to the NA CBT server, not the Asia one.

Edited by Syanda

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

Not solved GG :(

if u buy package in US, u can't play anywhere else except US server. did u buy the package in US?

u should buy package in Asia to play in Asia, if already purchase it in Asia check main portal in Asian WoWS website.

10 posts

if u buy package in US, u can't play anywhere else except US server. did u buy the package in US?

u should buy package in Asia to play in Asia, if already purchase it in Asia check main portal in Asian WoWS website.

he said he download game in asia server.Must be asia access

Beta Tester
8 posts
338 battles

Yeah, I'm from Asia, asked a friend in the USA to buy me the Yuubari, I sent her the link to buy it (Asian WoWS website) with her credit card. I downloaded it in Vietnam AKA in Asia.

1 post

hi there.. NEED HELP im new here i have just finished the DL in WOWS asia run n installed the game have my account registered and everything seems to be fine when i log in at the website,    but when i log in to play it says ERROR cant connect to server wrong email or pasword. can u walk me through please i would reallly love to get a shot at this game :)

3 posts
136 battles

I have the same problem of unable to login using my email and password...

after reading the top i can understand why i can't play.....HOWEVER....

I can't seem to uninstall the EU game so i can install the Asia one. But i decided to download and install it anyway.

Now i have 2 of the same game in my game folder and none of them allows me to login and none of them are the asian servers.

AND i cant uninstall both of them either!

Help! Now! ASAP!