Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AALG

AALG's Fifthteenth WoWS video -Testing the Arizona in Ranked Battles

5 comments in this topic

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

Being a Supertester for WoWS occasionally gives you the possibility to test new ships on the live servers.

A legendary ship, one of the first US casualties during that nations participation in WWII,  the USS Arizona battleship is currently being tested on the live servers, and it has become one of my "Go to" ships, when I want a ship with durability.

I even took it out in Ranked battles, and as this battle shows, it was a wise choice. The battle went badly, all the way to the last 4-5 minutes, with the team far behind in point, even though the team fought valiantly and smart.

Yet still we managed to turn it around in the last 5 minutes, to make it a win.

Will the Arizona be a ship in my port, upon release ? You bet, definitely buying this premium ship.

Result of the battle :

4 ships sunk

116917 damage dealt, 

565609 credits earned 

9510 XP earned

First Blood achievement

Dreadnought achievement

High Caliber achievement

Confederate achievement

And a nice warm feeling in the belly after a great fun battle, which could have gone both ways.

Edited by AALG
Unapproved untill 01 July 12:00 MSK

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

two days ago i encounter it in Rank battle. good thing that she was in my team. :trollface:

she one shot a myouko, sink a nagato and beat the shit out of new mexico while our colorado is taking a stroll in the map.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

35 second reload, 60 second torret trasverse and Omaha level of AA put me off on this thing. At first I thougt it could be another cool premium to add to my collection but nah... I guess I will keep the money for when Scharnhorst comes out (if it is premium) or some other mid-high tier premium when it comes out. The low maneuverability and versatility of this is not my style...

Sign in to follow this