You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BIGCOREMKP0I

Sirens on Ships

12 comments in this topic

1,813 posts
8,020 battles

Good suggestion but it another CV nerf somehow (cuz now player have warning when there an air attack) :D:D:D

I recently heard this on Battlestations Pacific, hope this one adds as well :trollface:

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Any air raid siren would be localised to your ship. 

As it would only activate when you (your ship) notices the attack then there would be no advantage to having it.

If anything it would be another distraction! (If you haven't noticed bombers attacking you then you need to come out of scope mode more often)

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,229 battles

Map awareness is your own problem. If you see planes getting close enough to bomb you without noticing, then its your own fault. Or maybe its just me playing Arkansas Beta too much and honing my aircraft awareness XD

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

But your ship is already at action stations, so you don't use s siren to alert the crew to an attack that they already know about.

The alarms are for when the crew is at rest.

1,813 posts
8,020 battles

Map awareness is your own problem. If you see planes getting close enough to bomb you without noticing, then its your own fault. Or maybe its just me playing Arkansas Beta too much and honing my aircraft awareness XD

Arkansas B needs more AA, I see the remodeled in blueprints

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Arkansas B needs more AA, I see the remodeled in blueprints

it doesn't have any to begin with.......The AA are on the model and blueprints, but as a balance, they are not available in game.

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

Arkansas Beta= has no AA on ship :trollface:

Arkham = has a lone knight guardian :ohmy:

That being said, i think it will be a nice addition in terms of sound variety and improved gameplay, though again its up to WG to set their priorities, not us.

Edited by HeroOfWind