Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
stratmania

Does Premium Time Affect Average XP (stats page)?

9 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,034 battles

Had a conversation where this question kind of popped up; does premium time still affect average XP gained from battle as seen from the stats page? In addition, does this also affect server averages or do they use base XP instead? I have seen a few conflicting answers from old threads but never any recent ones.

Any clarifications would be welcome.

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,059 battles

I can only say that for Warships today Premium time does seem to have an effect. I base this on my average XP from before i got premium time to when i did get Premium time, there was a big jump in my stats for XP and no i didn't magically become a Unicum player after getting a Premium account :P

For other stat sites i couldn't say.

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,442 battles

Had a conversation where this question kind of popped up; does premium time still affect average XP gained from battle as seen from the stats page? In addition, does this also affect server averages or do they use base XP instead? I have seen a few conflicting answers from old threads but never any recent ones.

Any clarifications would be welcome.

It was affected by premium account, thats prob why u got different answers, but now they evaluate it by base exp.

Edited by R3negade

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,034 battles

It was affected by premium account, thats prob why u got different answers, but now they evaluate it by base exp.

So... it no longer gets affected by premium time then? Or are the tracked stats since the beginning affected by premium? 1700 average XP for a CV (Taiho) seems high.

Edited by stratmania

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,005 battles

So... it no longer gets affected by premium time then? Or are the tracked stats since the beginning affected by premium? 1700 average XP for a CV (Taiho) seems high.

Lol, you also have almost same :D You are good in CV too.

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,034 battles

Lol, you also have almost same :D You are good in CV too.

The thing is, 1700 average is actually really high. Seriously. This is including bad wins and ones that just potato completely... Maybe mine is a result of the XP nerf while the tracked stats did not account for that?

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,005 battles

The thing is, 1700 average is actually really high. Seriously. This is including bad wins and ones that just potato completely... Maybe mine is a result of the XP nerf while the tracked stats did not account for that?

I have done a few experiments, looks like stats now only take base xp into account. 

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,034 battles

I have done a few experiments, looks like stats now only take base xp into account. 

Looks like I have to git gud then...

Thanks for trying it out!

Sign in to follow this