Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Soloun

New Content

4 comments in this topic

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
176 posts
6,428 battles

Hi, I'm sure this is an old dead horse that smells real bad BUT, would it be possible for you to stop providing new content and fix what we already have? 

I like the new stuff its great but I'm kinda sick of the below type of thing being so common.

I'm playing ranked atm and have just had a game where we dropped 1 BB less then our opponents, PLUS their team had all Tier 7 Cruisers and we had a Tier 6, to me this isn't how it should be, correct me if I'm wrong. This has happened several times, I promise I'll wait for the extra BB, stop doing this your doing it wrong :)

So perhaps pay a bit more attention to the stuff that's broken or doesn't work as intended and less on making it rain, although I do like the cyclone, but I can live without it, apparently I can't live without a balanced drop, especially as our Tier 6 cruiser was AFK as well :) why isn't there a report AFK option?

Anyone ranked isn't as much fun as it could be if the team drops were actually even, regular play would benefit as well. 

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
176 posts
6,428 battles

Good I just dropped in another match of ranked and we had 2 Tier 7 BB to their 1, they had an Atlanta to make up for it, so maybe it all balances out in the end?..... MUhahahaaa ahhh :)

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,263 battles

Good I just dropped in another match of ranked and we had 2 Tier 7 BB to their 1, they had an Atlanta to make up for it, so maybe it all balances out in the end?..... MUhahahaaa ahhh :)

Just sacrifice a little more stats the RNGeus who will ensure citadels every hit. You know, the "fact" that worse stats makes for better RNG?

Sign in to follow this