Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KazumaAyasaki

Aiming System Modification 0

12 comments in this topic

451 posts
6,946 battles

Yuubari, katori, iwaki A only

Even with these the ships r pretty bad...

At least the peanuts the yuubari fires now have near 100% accuracy

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

Yuubari, katori, iwaki A only

Even with these the ships r pretty bad...

At least the peanuts the yuubari fires now have near 100% accuracy

IMO the Iwaki is better if you can make the shorter range work, because that ship has 3 equipment slots (which includes the other module that further reduces dispersion by 7%), while the Yubari and Katori only have 2 slots.

The Iwaki at its max range (about 10km) has 58m max dispersion, compare to Yubari's 74m at 12.8km.

451 posts
6,946 battles

IMO the Iwaki is better if you can make the shorter range work, because that ship has 3 equipment slots (which includes the other module that further reduces dispersion by 7%), while the Yubari and Katori only have 2 slots.

The Iwaki at its max range (about 10km) has 58m max dispersion, compare to Yubari's 74m at 12.8km.

I havent really seen it in action with the module yet, i have seen more yubaris appear though. Need more info on iwaki firing arcs for both armaments. It's so rareeee thoooo

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Yes the Yubari is better with this mod. At equal or one tier higher with AP or HE at range it can cause hurt.

Its nice to be that agile, and with AFT (from other ships captains), the AA is not too bad either. I think i surprised a Hosho, taking out 3 squadrons of 12 planes when it went to sink an Imperator Nik.

450 posts
7,896 battles

Yes the Yubari is better with this mod. At equal or one tier higher with AP or HE at range it can cause hurt.

Its nice to be that agile, and with AFT (from other ships captains), the AA is not too bad either. I think i surprised a Hosho, taking out 3 squadrons of 12 planes when it went to sink an Imperator Nik.

Hopefully they can increase the defensive AA fire consumable from one to two 

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Hopefully they can increase the defensive AA fire consumable from one to two 

you can have up to 3 with captain skill premi consumable

Sign in to follow this