Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kongman

every once in a while

11 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
911 posts

Mm [content removed] me yesterday and dragged me down 5 stars.

So yes you can just get crap teams stick to you. There's nothing random to this game if it's controlled randomness.

Profanity. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade

Beta Tester
911 posts

Funny I had games of 40 shells hit from a bb. But no citadel's. Something is broken. 1240hp scrapes hitting myoko broadside from a single AP shell.

Some times 5/8 hits in the salvo doing 5k dmg. There is no consistency in this game. Some ships are just protected by an RNG shield. It's got nothing about how well you play. The game will screw you out of well placed shots against poorer players.

At times your angled. But the bad players just randomly crit you and take 13k go off you. But you have to hit 5/8 in the salvo to do 5 normal pen hits to make the same HP hit.

Maybe i gota play like a derp and trash my stats to start to get some resemblance of these dodgy rigs the game is skewing towards average players.

415 posts
10,918 battles

RNG dictates i shall not rank:amazed:

I feel your pain ... the best I have managed is 2 stars on 15 ... after that there seems to be an invisible wall I am powerless to break through :(

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,628 battles

Funny I had games of 40 shells hit from a bb. But no citadel's. Something is broken. 1240hp scrapes hitting myoko broadside from a single AP shell.

Some times 5/8 hits in the salvo doing 5k dmg. There is no consistency in this game. Some ships are just protected by an RNG shield. It's got nothing about how well you play. The game will screw you out of well placed shots against poorer players.

At times your angled. But the bad players just randomly crit you and take 13k go off you. But you have to hit 5/8 in the salvo to do 5 normal pen hits to make the same HP hit.

Maybe i gota play like a derp and trash my stats to start to get some resemblance of these dodgy rigs the game is skewing towards average players.

the game doesnt want you to get the numbers you wont get it

i was 11km out and i citadel a mogami that is turning away but 7km away i cant citadel a myoko that show a full broadside going in a straight line

big facepalm.....

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,001 battles

the game doesnt want you to get the numbers you wont get it

i was 11km out and i citadel a mogami that is turning away but 7km away i cant citadel a myoko that show a full broadside going in a straight line

big facepalm.....

Very true. Myoko and Budyonny are protected by invisible Klein field. I hardly get citadel from these ships even with full broadside shots.

124 posts

Every once in a while, I get the result of a good BB. I sunk ships and ships try to sink me, a good indication of a good BB players (imho):

post-2008398230-0-73812500-1467341126.jp

post-2008398230-0-36583700-1467341132.jp

post-2008398230-0-82454700-1467341139.jp

If this can't convince BB players to do their jobs worth the size of their guns and girth, I don't know what will.

Sorry to hijack your thread, I don't want to create new one to poke at (ehemm) BB players.

Sign in to follow this