You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
rinnorth

Weekend tester bug ? It doesn't change to Alpha tester.

29 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
15 posts
1,733 battles

I got an e-mail from WoWS thai notified me "Congratulations, you are now part of the World of Warships Closed Alpha! Now" since 1/15/2015 3:12pm Tokyo time.

But now I am still weekend tester

I try to asked someone on World of Warship Thailand Facebook group .They tell me it maybe a bug of who is a weekend tester it can't change to be Alpha tester even if they got a notification e-mail like me.

I send PM to some mod of this webboard since 1/15/2015 6:41pm this server time but on status of messege still "Read: Not yet read".

So I decice to post a new topic.

I don't want to rush everyone they are working hard for this game . I just want to notify it maybe a bug and I think there are more people may struck this bug like me.

and this is the mail i got.

alaa_zps3707009a.jpg

Thank you

695 posts
2,153 battles

You will have Alpha status for the game and can play.  Your status in these forums are a manual change by the forum admins.  It will happen eventually.

Alpha Tester
35 posts
2,400 battles

After i got this, I have the same problem too. My group dosen't change from weekend tester to alpha tester.

Untitled.png

Edited by checkoonrat2

Alpha Tester
15 posts
1,733 battles

You will have Alpha status for the game and can play.  Your status in these forums are a manual change by the forum admins.  It will happen eventually.

Yesterday I try to login to Alpha server ( I got the cliant from my friend ). I am still weekend tester . My Alpha tester friend tell me it maybe wait until next Thursday for change . I got this mail on Thursday so it maybe wait 1 week for this process. I can draw my Kantai Collection Doujinshi for waiting . lol

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

if nothing has cchanged in the system, then your alpha access will be active next thursday,

in the mean time, read up on the closed alpha section, what known bugs, controls etc.

Alpha Tester
66 posts
21 battles

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/1606-access-faq/

It is the weekend folks - just show a little more patience 

I'm a bit confused. I signed up for Alpha in NA and ASIA on the same email address. I haven't played in NA yet, only ASIA so far. My forum rank in NA is Alpha Tester, in here it's...yeah that's it.

Am I really an NA alpha tester? Is there a server-changer option in the WoWS client?

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

I'm a bit confused. I signed up for Alpha in NA and ASIA on the same email address. I haven't played in NA yet, only ASIA so far. My forum rank in NA is Alpha Tester, in here it's...yeah that's it.

Am I really an NA alpha tester? Is there a server-changer option in the WoWS client?

Nope it's 2 clients (well actually 4 - NA, EU, RU, Asia) and you need alpha tester status on each cluster individually (i.e. an Asia Alpha does not have access to the others and vice versa).

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

PM Kazanova, and ask if you can be transferred to the Asia server, if you are Alpha here, there is a different client to download 

Alpha Tester
66 posts
21 battles

Ayt, confirmed that I'm an NA alpha tester. Downloaded the NA client separately from the Weekend Tester client in ASIA and played both; my current impressions of the game right now might be under the NDA.

Alpha Tester
15 posts
1,733 battles

I wait more than 5 weeks but for now I am still a weekend tester.

I send PM to both Kazanova and Ironguard but until now the status of messege I PM to them was still "Read: Not yet read."

What should I do next ?

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

I wait more than 5 weeks but for now I am still a weekend tester.

I send PM to both Kazanova and Ironguard but until now the status of messege I PM to them was still "Read: Not yet read."

What should I do next ?

check your tags....currently showing you as an Alpha Tester

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Just got my invitation to alpha test and accepted it, so... I pm'd LiquidSnake on this. Is there other administrators I should contact on this matter???

Can't access the alpha section of the forum without the alpha tester tag.

Edited by Mingfang47

Alpha Tester
22 posts
1,883 battles

I got a same issue too. Got my email 2 day ago and I already follow the instruction inside it but my status in forum is still Beta tester. Hope Admin will fix it soon. Thanks for all your hard work

Edited by LucasMegurine