You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
greifer

Arizona

44 comments in this topic

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,704 battles

Twice I've seen this ship in game. It is a T6 BB and both times it led the score charts. Anyone else seen this vessel? 

Thoughts? 

Some love for the US tier 6

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I meet Syanda with his Arizona

Basically a different New Mexico

I decided to give testing shot with my DD gun (AP)

It does penetrate...

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

I meet Syanda with his Arizona

Basically a different New Mexico

I decided to give testing shot with my DD gun (AP)

It does penetrate...

Not very nice of you to do that.

And anyway, you hit me in the stern. Standard battleships have no armour there or at the bow.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Not very nice of you to do that.

And anyway, you hit me in the stern. Standard battleships have no armour there or at the bow.

i forgot about all or nothing armour

i used AP in case i accidently cause fire

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

After my games with the Texas and Ark Beta- NO THANKS to another mid tier BB.

The free to play ships are just as good or better. For credits, for xp, for captains training, for performance.

450 posts
7,896 battles

Careful not to make History repeat itself when you got detonated by a Dive Bombers squad :trollface:

it won't there is no AP bomb in the game

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

4th July nice touch American Independence day.

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

Yea good touch WG :great:

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,495 battles

Looking forward to getting this one on here. I don't really like the look of New Mexico and Arizona is just so pretty. Hopefully won't have to wait too long!

[_BST_]
[_BST_]
250 posts
12,930 battles

4th July nice touch American Independence day.

2 US BBs for July:  the USS Texas with FlagCammo - and people complain about the ARP paintjobs. :unsure:

&

the USS Arizona with a special Memorial flag in the Deluxe bundle $75USD! (http://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/premium-ship-spotlight-arizona/ which has stirred up a bit of a discussion over at the NA site) . 

Edited by Razide