You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ShiraYukira

in ability to map pings after sunk

10 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

i guess maybe its to prevent spamming on pings of map by cry babies? other than that reason, i'm curious about why dont they allow it for higher tier gameplay instead of typing it out

783 posts
4,809 battles

It could be pretty useful. They can put a restriction of only one ping per 5 seconds or something to alleviate some spamming only applicable to those who already sunk.

(I could certainly use it in close games where I hang around to watch how it all comes to close)

496 posts
4,163 battles

iirc WoT you could....

yes pinging after death could be helpful for like telling enemy position or helping people to be aware of a DD sneaking around to team mates etc etc.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

iirc WoT you could....

yes pinging after death could be helpful for like telling enemy position or helping people to be aware of a DD sneaking around to team mates etc etc.

Keep in mind that WoT & WoWs are different.

Now for that matter & while you wait for that trivial feature to be implement, you can use the chat & callout the area where the destroyer or carrier will be hiding.

I suggest someone to put this request in Suggestion section, it's up to the dev if they allow it or not.

Edited by Mingfang47

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Also nothing worse than back seat drivers. If you have a plan, you dont need to see the map pinged by dead players to go kill the person that got them, or a DD that you have another plan for.

Once dead, should view or type constructively or not at all. You are dead and you have to rely on others.

199 posts
6,037 battles

The game isn't a virtual Ouija board.  You're dead.  How are you meant to communicate with the living?

Radio from Valhalla :trollface:.

And your reason make sense, even if I didn't like it. So, gotta agree with you.