Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

I think i'm getting bored, probably because.......

33 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,610 battles

i kept losing, losing 12 out of 15 matches is not fun

then the mediocre boring match when everyone just camp, what can a puny cruiser like me do

probably because i'm bad luck but it's becoming a big waste of time playing, even now i can unlock new orleans and colorado but after think about it better not it will just be constant losing again better keep my money to meself than give to WG for doubloons

1,162 posts

then the mediocre boring match when everyone just camp, what can a puny cruiser like me do

probably because i'm bad luck but it's becoming a big waste of time playing, even now i can unlock new orleans and colorado but after think about it better not it will just be constant losing again better keep my money to meself than give to WG for doubloons

Or you just can play low-mid tier and sealclubbing 24hours, or play PvE.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,834 posts
4,134 battles

Not being able to see yours stats doesn't allow people to have an insight, but maybe you are actually playing in tiers above your ability and just need to go down a tier or two to get your mojo back?

1,162 posts

low tier losing as well

im bad luck lol

You losing at low tier? I doubt it.

You have play this game longer than me, so you must know your ability, right?

I know that at T7+ making a play is hard. So maybe you are not cut for high tier battle?

Maybe you need to do a basic check about your play.

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,610 battles

no matter what tier i'm in i got not much success lately lol

i'm a decent player not super duper pro anything, i know how to play my role in the class of ship i play just not much luck in winning matches

match start after 5 minutes my team getting killed very quickly so the match gone bad from there on, always happen to me

i think the game just hates me now for some reason lol

783 posts
4,819 battles

Well, you did acknowledge already that it's your luck on having a losing streak.

Why not try to find some div mates? I'm not one to talk since most my games are played solo but having div mates lessens the luck factor by a lot.

266 posts
5,142 battles

You see, 2 days ago I have 30% win rate, I kept losing in most of my matches for some bizzare reason...

But then yesterday, I suddenly got a 100% win rate, it feels like the enemy team are full of 'not-so-bright' players.

That's just how it is when you play solo like me. There will be a day when you will get losing streak no matter what.

But usually, the next few days the game will compensate you with winning streaks, to bring you back to 50% average win rate.

This game gives everyone equal chance of winning, it's just that people are more conscious of bad matches instead of good ones, so they feel like the game or mm hates them.

In short, don't mind about the losses. Either take a rest for some time, or move on and just keep playing. :great:

1,162 posts

Well, to be fair I also once have a losing streak. 10 out of first 12 match in my Cleveland I ended up at bottom of the ocean with 'Defeat' stamp on it (even though people said its the OP for T6). Take a break from the game. :great:Or maybe play that-browser-game to see some cute stuff, if you liek cute sheep.:trollface:

Also you know what today is? YES, ITS WEEKEND! So expect some "10-year old" play this game too. Maybe that's why you lose, you got teamed up with kids. Even a kid can reach T10 ship, I know because I have seen some.:D

Edited by RisaFujiyama

Super Tester
7,546 posts
7,993 battles

Well, to be fair I also once have a losing streak. 10 out of first 12 match in my Cleveland I ended up at bottom of the ocean with 'Defeat' stamp on it (even though people said its the OP for T6). Take a break from the game. :great:

Also you know what today is? YES, ITS WEEKEND! So expect some "10-year old" play this game too. Maybe that's why you lose, you got teamed up with kids. Even a kids can reach T10 ship, I know because I have seen some.:D

^ this is so true. I had a losing streak last week and I think it is because so many people were trying to get that Kongo mission done, or the IJN missions. So they may be playing ships they aren't really comfortable with. But I am almost pulling back to 60% again. And like someone said above, winrate doesn't mean much, you can div with 2 friend and sealclub all day (as long as there are no bigger fish in the tub).

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,610 battles

Well, you did acknowledge already that it's your luck on having a losing streak.

Why not try to find some div mates? I'm not one to talk since most my games are played solo but having div mates lessens the luck factor by a lot.

div also lost lol

when the games doesnt want you to win you wont win

783 posts
4,819 battles

div also lost lol

when the games doesnt want you to win you wont win

Hmmm, if you're free tomorrow let's div ourselves. I'm on the opposite end where I'm getting a winning streak regardless of how well(or how bad) I play.
Edited by SZYZWY

69 posts
8,839 battles

losing will make you earn less xp, but wont effect on credit earning. after tier 8, I always struggle with credit, xp is not a problem, because even if I can upgrade, sometimes I just dont have enough credit to buy or mantain a tier 9 ship. a lot of fun to play mid tier ships, can play without pressure, so dont worry about some losing.

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,610 battles

losing will make you earn less xp, but wont effect on credit earning. after tier 8, I always struggle with credit, xp is not a problem, because even if I can upgrade, sometimes I just dont have enough credit to buy or mantain a tier 9 ship. a lot of fun to play mid tier ships, can play without pressure, so dont worry about some losing.

tier 7 up need to do well to earn a profitable credits but how many good and awesome match we can get so must expect to lose some win some

guess what!!! restart my modem and router now i win again!!! amazing!!! WG hate my IP address :teethhappy:

892 posts
7,853 battles

Well, this happens to the best of us. Some days, you get matched with team mates who are better, some days, not. I tend to switch playing different ship class eg DD to CA to BB (not in any particular order) and if that still fails ie, losing streak still persists, log off!

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,610 battles

Well, this happens to the best of us. Some days, you get matched with team mates who are better, some days, not. I tend to switch playing different ship class eg DD to CA to BB (not in any particular order) and if that still fails ie, losing streak still persists, log off!

losing streak kinda the theme for me, only very rarely in 1 or 2 days i enjoy having fun playing and winning

guess i'm more bad luck than average lol

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Div up with 2 unicum players and enjoy free wins :D (that's why I try to do)

:sceptic:

you need to find a ship that you can control weell and perform well and stick to that ship for fun. 

some people said taht tier 4 is good, some other said tier 5 ..but for me, the ship you bring is the one that matter. you need to know your strenght, and wont be long until you can carry a good play and maybe even carry the whole team

if you see 90% of your teammates camp and believe the game will be a lose, try using that match as a training round and test things for you.... 

Edited by XP_On

Super Tester
7,546 posts
7,993 battles

:sceptic:

you need to find a ship that you can control weell and perform well and stick to that ship for fun. 

some people said taht tier 4 is good, some other said tier 5 ..but for me, the ship you bring is the one that matter. you need to know your strenght, and wont be long until you can carry a good play and maybe even carry the whole team

if you see 90% of your teammates camp and believe the game will be a lose, try using that match as a training round and test things for you.... 

Easy to spot, when you see DDs stay behind CAs or BBs, or CAs stay behind BBs, you know its a lost match and you are in a team full of p*ssy.

892 posts
7,853 battles

Easy to spot, when you see DDs stay behind CAs or BBs, or CAs stay behind BBs, you know its a lost match and you are in a team full of p*ssy

​Oh, so very true ....

Sign in to follow this