You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
dead_man_walking

Access FAQ

99 comments in this topic

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Q - I received an email to WoWS Alpha but can't find anything (don't have access etc).

A  - Gratz - now hold your horses.  The access to Alpha forums and tags is a manual one.  Give it about a week.  If after that long you still don't have the correct tags/access PM KaZanova http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/user/kazanova-2000000148/ with your details.

Q - I entered a code for WoWS Beta ASIA - now what?

A - Gratz - go to the portal www.worldofwarships.asia.  Once you login with the details you signed up for the code with, you will get access to a members section.  The download is in there.

Q - I have Weekend Beta status - does this mean I get Closed Beta?

A - Yes - Alpha Testers and Weekend (RPS) Beta Testers will automatically get access to the closed beta when that occurs.

Edit with CBT Specific Information 15-3-15:

Applications are currently closed for CBT.
Those that managed to get in - gratz.
Those that got the first email - you are in the pool to be added at a later date (unknown at this stage) as needs be.
Those that didn't get any emails - sorry folks that's it for this round.  There may be other application rounds later down the track as the developers need.
There are no codes etc for CBT, the only way is to apply and that is currently closed off.

Edited by dead_man_walking

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

More Common Questions:

Q.  How do I get access to the Weekend Beta Testing (RPS)?

A. Watch the portal www.worldofwarships.asia for details, also keep an eye on the worldofwarships asia facebook page.

Q.  How do I get access to the Alpha?

A.  Sell your soul to KaZanova!  But seriously watch the portal and these forums - every now and then there is a recruiting drive.

Beta Tester
6 posts
2 battles

does the alpha tester data will be wiped in closed beta ?

(lol maybe this one is ridicolous)

how i can get, alpha tester sign,and how to use sign :v (sorry noob queston)

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

does the alpha tester data will be wiped in closed beta ?

(lol maybe this one is ridicolous)

how i can get, alpha tester sign,and how to use sign :v (sorry noob queston)

1.  Most likely we will all be wiped between alpha and closed beta.

2.  If you mean the signature block.  Click on your name on the top right of the forums, click on "my profile", click on "edit profile", "edit signature"

Beta Tester
8 posts
262 battles

Today, Closed Beta WoWS but i can not update the gane and get the message : "Warning : Failed to connect to update service. For details, see log file " . 

Beta Tester
7 posts
327 battles
world of warships i have been waiting almost 24 hrs now and havent heard anything whats going on this is not fair same thing happend hen world of warships first came out please do something like accepted my aplication please ive been waiting for ages now so whats going on here ????? please reply 

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

world of warships i have been waiting almost 24 hrs now and havent heard anything whats going on this is not fair same thing happend hen world of warships first came out please do something like accepted my aplication please ive been waiting for ages now so whats going on here ????? please reply 

The applications are being processed, so be patient. it can take up to three days to do all the applications.

Beta Tester
31 posts
1,502 battles

Curious, I submitted the application yesterday, but now it says applications are closed. Does that mean I have no chance to get into the CBT? (eg, all invites have been sent out)

Beta Tester
82 posts
437 battles

Curious, I submitted the application yesterday, but now it says applications are closed. Does that mean I have no chance to get into the CBT? (eg, all invites have been sent out)

That Means WarGaming has reached the desirable amount of Applications made by users. They said that on the Dev Blog.

As for your chance of getting in, Have you filled out the Entry Form and Gotten an Email Confirming It?

If So,

You have to wait Patiently for 3 days to find out wether you got in or not

If Not,

You are not going to get an invite at all.

Beta Tester
31 posts
1,502 battles

That Means WarGaming has reached the desirable amount of Applications made by users. They said that on the Dev Blog.

As for your chance of getting in, Have you filled out the Entry Form and Gotten an Email Confirming It?

If So,

You have to wait Patiently for 3 days to find out wether you got in or not

If Not,

You are not going to get an invite at all.

Yes I applied and got an email saying it was being processed :)

oh well, ill just wait for final release I guess

Beta Tester
282 posts
12 battles

There's going to be another closed beta application sooner or later, so u don't really have to wait for the full release 

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

There's going to be another closed beta application sooner or later, so u don't really have to wait for the full release 

Honestly i do not understand why they can not release the game in its current state, it is 10 times more polished than world of tanks was on release.......

Beta Tester
282 posts
12 battles

Honestly i do not understand why they can not release the game in its current state, it is 10 times more polished than world of tanks was on release.......

Nahh it has a long way to go, and a lot of polishing before it can be released

2 posts
222 battles

wait for 3 days, I'm a tester at NA server but playing with much lower ping here were also nice

let's just cross our fingers :popcorn:

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

well I've played in the testing weekend ..I wonder I could join the closed beta yet ...

Well your title tell me you did not.