You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MusashiKid

Suggestion for Weather

11 comments in this topic

Super Tester
223 posts
3,340 battles

Well, as you know, in the newest update, we got Cyclone buffed and TBH, it's really a blast to have this

it just random suggestion, but why not adding new kind of weather for example like.... Fog? 

or maybe, Night Warfare? since the only map I know that can be night is only Trident and Northern Light and kinda only for decorative purpose

well, what do you think?

450 posts
7,896 battles

I like the night battle, no one can see anything other then a few lights from the ships and their fire when they shoot. So, everyone has to shoot blind like shooting at the smoking DD.

5 posts
423 battles

Night warfare will be on another level. As estimation of the ship positioning and bombing for CV will be much more tough. And of course will be much more interesting. Totally a welcome features!

403 posts
8,180 battles

Night battles do sound fun, but I think at high tiers it may reenforce the torp wall meta that the Devs have been battling for a while

Super Tester
223 posts
3,340 battles

Night battles do sound fun, but I think at high tiers it may reenforce the torp wall meta that the Devs have been battling for a while

Hmm, that would indeed pose problems

kinda wondering how are you supposed to fight a meta like that?

450 posts
7,896 battles

Well, I did tried to shoot using the mini map under stormy condition. Night battle is possible if WG add range circle to the mini map.

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,856 battles

I would like to see storms of varying intensities. Maybe adding "mild" storms reduces the visibility to 16km minimum, and the "moderate" storms reduces it further to 12km minimum. Just an idea.

You know, fixed visibility of 8km during peak storm gets old really quick.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

I would say for nght battles you can turn on your search light for better detection against torpedoes and better accuracy and efficiency of AA guns but you are easier to spot

556 posts
8,197 battles

If it's possible for the games engine, heavy storms should cause mass wave formations that cause ones aim go all over the place. Primarily, the rocking motion of the ships have a chance to mess with your aim depending on how hard the waves get.