You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Safiuddin97

Buff usn dd aa?

7 comments in this topic

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

hi. I had a friend of mine, he suggest on buffing usn dd's AA.

His point is historically usn dd have great aa too. 

too make it short. Should it be buff?

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

uh no, its working as intended, are you trying to reduce the cv population? :trollface:

edit: they're the only DDs that are able to mount Defensive AA fire, what more do you want?

Edited by HeroOfWind

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

Nope. I debated with him. Simply cause the aa is fine. If a dd that can kill 50 planes with AA build. Why u want buff more. Simply he said so he dont have to upgrade. CV population tier X is very endangered.. So am i wrong or do it need a buff since i play ijn dd. Muh shimakaze cant even kill like 5planes in a game. I dont even know why he wants buff on usn dd. So that is why i asked opinions from here. Either im wrong or did i missed something.

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

uh no, its working as intended, are you trying to reduce the cv population? :trollface:

edit: they're the only DDs that are able to mount Defensive AA fire, what more do you want?

Eyy. A benson can kill more planes than yamato though. *proven by my buddy that owned yammy and benson

403 posts
8,180 battles

Eyy. A benson can kill more planes than yamato though. *proven by my buddy that owned yammy and benson

Well, the Yamato is not known for killing planes...

And from what tier does defensive AA become an option? As far as I know it replaces speed boost, but Mahan does not get it.

450 posts
7,896 battles

Yup, US DD AA is balance. The CVs usually has the AA consumable, and some of the DD A. holes like me also have the consumable.
It really mess up the drop of the CV players. I can imagine they are screaming "[content removed] you, you little turd" at the screen. 

Profanity. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade