Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Mxx_iron

after the recent update/continuous disconnection during battles.

5 comments in this topic

14 posts
13,794 battles

I've been doing fine with only an occasional disconnect, maybe once or twice a week but, am able to immediately reconnect without any problem.

I just updated and am continuously getting disconnected during battles and then am unable to reconnect or if I do connect am immediately cut off again.

Did I also download a bug?

43 posts
6,031 battles

Zero DC after update too, but I got 3-5 DC per week due to ISP problem. 

From all time of my play, I only see 3 time that server DC everyone ingame, one of that game my friend is only few player that can login and sink 7 non moveable ship and get around 6000 exp at tier4 ship (already most exp in that ship in statistic website)

Summary, I think most of DC occur from client side (some form server) you should check manything such as:

ISP : are they stable? (Just ping some web to easy test)

roughter : setting (firewall, flood detection) and over heat.

Compability of some program : some VOIP such as skype conflict internet connection on some PC (my dell notebook has this problem and cannot fix. I'already try everything, with microsoft, skype and many webboard advise.. No hope, every time I made call the internet connection will disconnect in2-3 min.) just search "skype disconnect internet" and you'll see this well know bug without real fix (some fix can use only some PC)

Edited by TSilverwing

Sign in to follow this