Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
nchnch

New RB Campaign

13 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,372 battles

Hmm, like anyone is going to get a match in the next week.

ruefGtD.png

Most stupid mission I have ever seen. No one is gonna reach there atm, and the reward for Battleship players are ridiculously pathetic.

507 posts
9,826 battles

Even top player in our servers still around R4-5 if im correct.. 

Magnus is at Rank 2 i think.

At max probably 5 will make it there in 1 week..

753 posts
8,965 battles

I just reached rank 10 and already the waiting time has doubled, then again so to has the coward and incompetence factor as well. Ocean is the best map imho as it is a matter of skill not hide and seek.

Oh sorry, that should be, hide OMG I'm detected run. I thought once I reached this level there would be some semblance of players that knew what it takes to win a match and how to support those that take the time to spot DD's, are attempting to cap or the use of smoke is not always to hide yourself as a DD to be easily torpedoed but to shield your team mates who are in need of help.

Plenty of times I have died early after capping, torpedoing, covering etc and I'm still top 1 or 2 in the team at the end. Watching the remainder of the team at times is utterly frustrating despite trying to give directions from the sidelines. 

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

So...

An elite event for elite players to grind their elite captains to be even more elite while fighting other elite players using their elite ships with their elite captains using elite tactics on an elite-only match just like the elites they are.

Edited by Stein_Grenadier

Beta Tester
604 posts
6,756 battles

Exactly what I thought when I saw this mission.  It seems pretty unlikely that a single game of super league is going to be played this week.

Beta Tester
21 posts
5,656 battles

As long as any player with 1 week in the game can get dragged through the ranks we are all being penalized by this handicap. It is totally random whether you get  a win or not it. Today I have had a bad day mm wise only getting 4 wins on my way to losing 3 ranks all the way back to 12, this was due entirely to the fact that my teams were getting T6 ships all day. If it isn't that its players playing peekaboo from behind islands and refusing to cap any points (Because we all know that wins battles). Please WG next season at least get back to increasing Tiers required to advance its all just a little bit too hard for me and the majority of others to rank up. Tier 8 would have been a much better tier to use after rank 10 at least players have to work a little bit to get them thus giving them some xp in how to play.

The way i would have managed tiers required is as follows:

24-15 T5 - T6

15-10 T6 - T7

10-05 T7 - T8

05-01 T8

Super League T10

Regards

Chilli

PS I know I am not an elite player so trolling me about my stats is not required. Thank-you.

Edited by Chilistreamz

69 posts
2,225 battles

I just reached rank 10 and already the waiting time has doubled, then again so to has the coward and incompetence factor as well. Ocean is the best map imho as it is a matter of skill not hide and seek.

Oh sorry, that should be, hide OMG I'm detected run. I thought once I reached this level there would be some semblance of players that knew what it takes to win a match and how to support those that take the time to spot DD's, are attempting to cap or the use of smoke is not always to hide yourself as a DD to be easily torpedoed but to shield your team mates who are in need of help.

Plenty of times I have died early after capping, torpedoing, covering etc and I'm still top 1 or 2 in the team at the end. Watching the remainder of the team at times is utterly frustrating despite trying to give directions from the sidelines. 

I feel your pain. I can't imagine how bad it would be with T8 players in RB. At T8 & above due to credit loss, most get very cagey about taking risks.

It seems once you get to R15 MM decides to put spawns opposite the same base most times, which makes for an interesting first few minutes. Another stupid spawn has 2 BB allies on either end of the line with 15km span. Great if team goes your  way, but hell when you're the poor BB stuck alone with no backup. Has happened a few times to me. All I can do is hope I can get away from enemy DDs & planes. Worst is DDs that have good camo like a Hatsu that play to kill BBs , but not cap. AAARRRGGHHHH!!!:red_button:

I'm still trying to get past R14, but keep going back & forth W/L despite my ranked 65% WR. Just keep blasting is about all one can do & hope MM is kind. Not noticed any long waits yet for RB.

Edited by daddy4x4

Sign in to follow this