You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Area51P41

Xp points

8 comments in this topic

89 posts
6,458 battles

I need help I have a ship with 21800 xp points and now would like to sell the ship as it is a v class ship and i have vi and iv ships german. What happens to the XP  points can I use the points and give to another ship or do I just lose them ?????? Can someone please help. Email is [content removed]

Personal information removed.

~amade

Edited by amade

[LBAS]
4,472 posts
25,644 battles

Ship's XP can be converted to Free XP(Require Doobloons), if you sold the ship, XP still remain on that ship.

Edited by MatterCore

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

No problems mate look forward to see you in battle one day (watch out if you go on enemy team, last time I made a new friend in battle countdown that was on the enemy team, I gunned him down as soon as I saw him (took 0 damage and dodged 19 torps) :teethhappy:

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

No problems mate look forward to see you in battle one day (watch out if you go on enemy team, last time I made a new friend in battle countdown that was on the enemy team, I gunned him down as soon as I saw him (took 0 damage and dodged 19 torps) :teethhappy:

Meanie!

I need help I have a ship with 21800 xp points and now would like to sell the ship as it is a v class ship and i have vi and iv ships german. What happens to the XP  points can I use the points and give to another ship or do I just lose them ?????? Can someone please help. Email is [content removed]

also when you sold a ship, and later rebuy again, all xp will still there. so no worries.

Quote updated.

~amade

Edited by amade

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Remove your email please as personal contact / info is not allowed in forum unless you wanna get red words from someone.

Quote updated.

~amade

Edited by amade

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Meanie!

also when you sold a ship, and later rebuy again, all xp will still there. so no worries.

Quote updated.

~amade

Hey it was his decision to run into me in my Benson (he was a Benson too) with his ally in a Fubuki :P He didn't fire a single shell for some reason but I just got two free kills and some awesome torpedo beats