Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rotten_Pumpkin

Friendly fire

11 comments in this topic

40 posts
3,531 battles

is anyone else having issues with being fined huge amounts and receiving team kill warnings from secondary battery?

or am I just lucky.:hmm:

just lost 5000 credits and 100 exp because a friendly fuso sailed in front of my Tirpitz with secondary's firing.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

there's a thread like this before. if there's allies on the way, you can always press P to turn off your secondary guns to avoid friendly fire. 5000 and 100 exp aren't that much considering that you are in a premium ship.

40 posts
3,531 battles

well I just learned something new then. didn't even know secondary's could be turned off thought it was aa only.:D

wasn't too worried about the loss of credits and exp was more that I got a dozen team kill warnings worried that I am  close to turning pink.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

ok that was way too unlucky :teethhappy:

Not as unlucky as you who ended up be on opposite team to R3negade most of the times :D:D:D 

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

Not as unlucky as you who ended up be on opposite team to R3negade most of the times :D:D:D 

now that you mention it. :teethhappy:

but i remember having a match with him as my allies. he was on his molotov while i'm in my altanta. but alas, most of the time he ended as my enemies. @#$%& MM

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

I haven't had problems with secondaries, but I was playing my Benson yesterday, blazing away at an enemy when an allied Taskhent decided to sail in front of me, scratching my paint and blocking my gun for a split second, causing one of my AP shells to over penetrate and do 210 damage. Got a message warning ingame for allied damage... He should get a warning for being a stupid player

Also had a time where an allied cruiser ran into my Tirpitz and blocked my gun for the duration for about two salvos and I couldn't fire at all

[STGGC]
Beta Tester
162 posts
2,861 battles

well,, it's a bother especially if you in ship like Nagato,, with 2 stories of sec gun,, and most of 'em manned by Stormtrooper,, there a time when i saw friendly Benson with blown up engine next to me after i CQC a Fusou,, glad that happen almost a year ago on CBT :teethhappy:

40 posts
3,531 battles

yeah there seems to be way to many oblivious captains out there.

the worst situation I've been in was when a friendly DD sailed right into my Tirpitz then unaware of the collision launched a full salvo of torps straight into my hull:great:

that was a very short match for me.

Sign in to follow this