Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Shibbyland

Premium sales

4 comments in this topic

13 posts

Please offer more premium sales without bundles. Thanks for putting Tirpitz back up again but as with last time it was sold in a bundl

I would love to buy it but the bundle price is just too much to pay at once even if you do get the gold. If you offer it in future without it being in a bundle You'll have at least one more sale (but I suspect a lot more than that).

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Most of our Premiums are done with out a bundle, you normally will see three packages, A non bundle with port slot, a minor bundle, and a full bundle. This all depends on what WG is aiming for as well.

Your other option would be to purchase Doubloons and by the Tirpitz direct from the tech tree.

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

Most of the prem ships can be bought in-game via doubloons so I guess those in the prem store would be the bundled options.

13 posts

Thanks for your reply. So just to confirm, when I see the Tirpitz on sale it will also be in the in game store for doubloons regardless of whether there is only a bundle online?

If so, great...but a also a shame as had I realised that a couple of days ago I would have bought it haha.

Sign in to follow this