You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RenaricFox

Official Photos of the last Wargaming Gathering

18 comments in this topic

153 posts
3,262 battles

Just wondering if anybody has seen the event photos of the last wargaming gathering in various countries? Interested to know what were the actual activities done, and any fun stuff etc. :D

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Depends on which country you are talking about.

For Malaysia, for instance, we went to a movie theatre to see Captain America: Civil War.

199 posts
6,037 battles

Well, he did said various country that holds the gathering, so he wants all of them, and I'm kinda interested too.

Meanwhile in Indonesian gathering, I heard from XP_on, they did a battle on the gathering. Don't know much, because didn't come to the gathering. If somebody have pictures any of the gathering, can you upload it? Pretty please...

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Well, he did said various country that holds the gathering, so he wants all of them, and I'm kinda interested too.

Meanwhile in Indonesian gathering, I heard from XP_on, they did a battle on the gathering. Don't know much, because didn't come to the gathering. If somebody have pictures any of the gathering, can you upload it? Pretty please...

They do it last year too, somekind of mock battle

153 posts
3,262 battles

In Singapore, we had bowling.. and I certainly saw some kind of official photographer going around taking photos when the event is going on.. 

Thought they might post it up asap after the event so that we can see all the funny moments, but it has been months since then. :D

153 posts
3,262 battles

For PH, went to movie to watch Civil War. And the photos were up after 2 weeks I recall.

Oh? Where are the photos posted in? 

[PATEN]
394 posts
3,646 battles

For TH , we have some seafood buffet. I believe the pic has post on the official website (with TH localization). 

153 posts
3,262 battles

Yeah probably, It will be good if the list of photos (by location) can be posted in a list in the forum somewhere? I mean, it is a community event and people should get to enjoy the photos and possibly entice more to join in future events.

:D