Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
stratmania

CV bug: Shift stuck on permanently.

5 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,020 battles

Issue: The 'shift" functionality is stuck on permanently. Cannot manual drop at all while in battle and cannot send orders (they get "shifted").

Screenshots: None, looks like a CV using shift on his planes.

Ship: Ranger and Taiho

Map: Estuary, Fault line

Occurence: 2 times so far.

Tested: No idea how to reproduce. just pops up.

Severity: cannot control CV at all. did 0 damage whatsoever. guaranteed to lose the game if it happens.

Details: Just selected attack squads and shifted to get them to stack, suddenly it stays in "shift mode" even though shift has been released.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Did you spill anything on your keyboard recently?

[BRU]
83 posts
4,884 battles

Well Same here But it can be fix for me if that happens i press the Esc Button then Get back to the Battle It Should Fix it. It Works for me  ( Sry for me Bad English)

Beta Tester
106 posts
2,843 battles

Can confirm, this happened to me several times. I don't think there's any pattern to it, it just happens randomly every 20-30 battles. The only solution I can think of is exiting the game and log back in, making you a sitting duck for several minutes.

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,020 battles

Did you spill anything on your keyboard recently?

Nope, bone dry. The bug just happened as I was shifting my attack squads to move them together.

Well Same here But it can be fix for me if that happens i press the Esc Button then Get back to the Battle It Should Fix it. It Works for me  ( Sry for me Bad English)

Tried that. No dice. The bug lasted for 5 minutes (My CV died about 30 seconds after the bug "ended", basically losing the match super hard with 0 damage).

Sign in to follow this