You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sammuell

Mikasa

9 comments in this topic

450 posts
7,896 battles

Turns out this ship is not as bad, although the spread of the main guns is a bit frustrating. 

Thanks for my teammates and the Orlan who shot me with AP instead fo HE. 

mikasa.jpg

450 posts
7,896 battles

I rather they recalculate the shell spread, the shell spread is 142m for 0 to 9.5km.

and the secondaries can fire up to 3.8km, which is ok, but they need an accuracy buff. The accuracy of the secondary is only 8%. I would call it fire works , rather than secondaries. 

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

Mikasa is an automatic ship. Just use the upgrades and skills for secondary and get her close to other ships, you do more damage that way than your main guns.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

i'd like to have modification 2, +range and acc of secondiary, that main gun is really trash

or just buff the secondiary range and accuracy 

but when it hits, oh boy, the target stays hit :)

450 posts
7,896 battles

the secondary is more effctive then the primary. I think I get more kills using the secondaries. A few game before, I battled 3 ships and sunk two of them using the secondaies. 

450 posts
7,896 battles

After 91 battles, I achieved and accuracy of 28% in the Mikasa. In conclusion, the shells do hit enermy ships, as long as you are not in a state of emergency (a DD is 2 km away from you and it only have 1,000 HP left and you really need to kill it before it launch it trips).