Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
wookielord

Dissapointed rewards from public test?

17 comments in this topic

96 posts
3,809 battles

Just redeemed rewards for public test .The progress bar show about 2mm of progress on its bar yet i played very often ??, Played enough to have 2 of all races but Russian in teir ten and more{cruisers battleships and destoyers},, . i must have spent more time in the test than what i was shown surely?/ i spent quite a bit of time in the test , because i wanted to see the reward difference for the time spent>>Am i wrong about time i spent on the test mabey?????CheersSORRY GUYS DIDNT MEAN TO RE APPLY THIS POST DISSREGARD

Edited by wookielord

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

If I recall correctly, the only rewards you would get from participating in this version of the Public tests are included here: http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/announcement-public-test-057/

Nothing more, nothing less.

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

There wasn't much in the way of rewards for this patch but i have to admit I play the PT for the fun of being able to play literally any ship i want to. It basically saves me months of game play, time, credits etc and they couldn't give anything better than that for me anyway.

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,495 battles

The rewards are 3 of each signal flag and one day of Premium. Not that a reward is necessary - Public Test is a lot of fun and a chance to try out all the ships you haven't grinded to yet. It's also handy to test out different builds and skills that would be very costly on Live (all the demounting and retraining). The nature of the server also makes the battles more fun than usual, since the results don't really matter and people tend to play more recklessly (less camping).

96 posts
3,809 battles

Considering I've never seen any rewards for publics tests on WOT or WOWS before you should be happy to get anything.

its you guys that give rewards,I was just stating the time i spent ,and the effort didnt seem fair. as i said the game bar gave me one battle won, and 2mm progress on the bar??? Yet i had high tiers ships from most of the classes and fought more than 50 engagements???? just curious ,what  would i  have had to do to fill that progress bar??? I am thankfull to get the chance at ships i may not have a real interest in, and the ones that i do >. No need to feel like i am attacking the game dude>>

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

So basically a player play often in public test

which is basically a Sandbox client

with everything that is free

with the ship being cheap dirt

now complain about not getting the reward for doing so?

no, he is not attacking the game, but the dev

507 posts
9,828 battles

its you guys that give rewards,I was just stating the time i spent ,and the effort didnt seem fair. as i said the game bar gave me one battle won, and 2mm progress on the bar??? Yet i had high tiers ships from most of the classes and fought more than 50 engagements???? just curious ,what  would i  have had to do to fill that progress bar??? I am thankfull to get the chance at ships i may not have a real interest in, and the ones that i do >. No need to feel like i am attacking the game dude>>

What 2mm? Progress Bar? A screenshot might be clearer.

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

How is that related to Public test Rewards..

There was a mission in previous PT where players had to win 10 battles in a DD or kill 20 DDs using German cruisers. Each gave 1 day of premium.

If this is what he was referring to, he probably didn't meet the requirements (i.e. didn't bother to read it).

507 posts
9,828 battles

There was a mission in previous PT where players had to win 10 battles in a DD or kill 20 DDs using German cruisers. Each gave 1 day of premium.

If this is what he was referring to, he probably didn't meet the requirements (i.e. didn't bother to read it).

I see. don't recall any progress indicator showing that progress tho..Maybe i didn't look.

[LLBC]
Super Tester
750 posts
3,327 battles

I see. don't recall any progress indicator showing that progress tho..Maybe i didn't look.

Only the DD kill mission had an in game counter, where as the DD win missions didn't have one (but you could still complete it, you just had to track it manually)

96 posts
3,809 battles

Cheers armade. didnt realise asking a question would seem to upset others?I am very grateful having the chance to play other ships maps ect in PT,My querie was because i had spent a bit of time in the PT and gained more bonus"s last time i played , but it seemed less this time yet i spent more time in PT?? That was all i was asking about. I dont play it for the rewards, but am thankful for the bonus prize"s we achieve. Dont think i will have an appinion any more if this is the response from those in the community who seem to think that any question that seems to critize or invite oppinion is not in the interest of game growth...Cheers

96 posts
3,809 battles

So basically a player play often in public test

which is basically a Sandbox client

with everything that is free

with the ship being cheap dirt

now complain about not getting the reward for doing so?

no, he is not attacking the game, but the dev

you missed the point mate

Sign in to follow this